ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 77
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:35 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
EXACTLY!!!! Listen to the bullshit in the other link, she is CLEARLY trying to set him up. TYREEK, IF YOU READ THIS BOARD, RUN BROTHA....RUN!!!! No matter the outcome from this...….RUN from this woman, she is nothing but trouble. My buddies and I said this the instant they announce he was engaged....we did this....:-):-):-)
Maybe don't punch your 3 yo kid
[Reply]
TLO 07:36 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
no we cant and our golden boy Mahomes is going to come crashing back to earth next season. .
Nope. Not even close.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:36 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
No because he is the best god damn receiver in Football and another team will sign him anyway. And there's 31 other teams that will be fighting over him. Do you want him playing in Oakland or Denver. **** no!
This...if the Chiefs decide to part ways, they need to control where he goes. I dont want him in the AFC...

Hopefully...the Hunt situation taught them a lesson. The media attention/emotions will die down...and nobody will really care in a few months.

It bad enough losing a star player...but dont make it worse by giving him to a rival.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:37 PM 04-25-2019
I voted no but after reading I must have missed some breaking newz. Wtf?
[Reply]
Supmarkus 07:39 PM 04-25-2019
While some team will no doubt take him and swallow the PR, hes done here for me. Like someone else said, There’s bigger things than football
[Reply]
philfree 07:40 PM 04-25-2019
Suspend him indefinitely and let things work out. Then trade him to Cleveland.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:40 PM 04-25-2019
When all of this is done i find it hard to believe the NFL will let him play. Doesn't seem like they would with a 3 year old being the victim. Not to mention his GF has clearly turned on him. She wilk sing like a cannery to keep her kids on other incidents.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:44 PM 04-25-2019
Strange chiefs fans praised the release of hunt now want hill gone.

What a fucked up fan base.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:45 PM 04-25-2019
Hill will play again. Let’s put that bs to rest. He’s not a declining washed up turd.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:46 PM 04-25-2019
So do we want football players or great citizens?

I mean the most admired Chief of all time wasnt the greatest guy:

Derrick Thomas
7 kids by 5 women
At the time of his death at age 33 in 2000
Thomas left no will, and his children’s mothers filed suit with the probate court for a share of his $1.16 million in assets, touching off a lengthy court battle.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This...if the Chiefs decide to part ways, they need to control where he goes. I dont want him in the AFC...

Hopefully...the Hunt situation taught them a lesson. The media attention/emotions will die down...and nobody will really care in a few months.

It bad enough losing a star player...but dont make it worse by giving him to a rival.
Hunt got in a drunk argument and nudged an obnoxious chick with his foot. Hill seems to have assaulted a 3year old
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
So do we want football players or great citizens?

I mean the most admired Chief of all time wasnt the greatest guy:

Derrick Thomas
7 kids by 5 women
At the time of his death at age 33 in 2000
Thomas left no will, and his children’s mothers filed suit with the probate court for a share of his $1.16 million in assets, touching off a lengthy court battle.
How many of his kids did he beat?
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
No

It hurts the team more than anything because we get no compensation

Look at the Kareem Hunt deal. The SJWs revolted and we cut him immediately only to look dumb when Cleveland picked him up
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
How many of his kids did he beat?
we dont know..and we dont know that tyreek did either. .

we have an 11 minute audio of him being set up by his evil gf

obviously if tyreek did beat his kid causing these injuries hes a piece of shit. . but he will play again in the NFL and we will lose out agian ..

the point is when do we seperate the athletes character from performance. .

Im not too worried about the athletes personal lives. .

seems everyone is a GM nowadays. . are you people worried about the Chiefs brand or image or do you want a ring?
[Reply]
-King- 07:53 PM 04-25-2019
No. Back in my day you could kill a kid and everyone would recognize it as good discipline. People have gotten too soft
[Reply]
Page 5 of 77
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up