Page 256 of 298
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:28 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Smith didn't coordinate a great defense at Texas Tech... Then again, bieniemy didn't coordinate a great offense in Colorado. All I know is Smith did great developing Chris jones. Then he moved to OLBs coach and turned Dee Ford into a pro bowler. Ford talks about how Smith focuses heavily on matchup adjustments and repetition and how much that's helped. Also helps that he's coached basically every position ground except DBs.

I'm sure no matter what they'll practically platoon. But id go with Smith. Given that Smith has been co-assistant with Britt Reid and also the Utah head coach's son... He probably has an inside track.
You cant really use this year as evidence that Bieniemy is a good O coordinator. Sure he is the O coordinator of one of the greatest offenses ever, hell you can make the argument that this is the best offense ever, but all Bieniemy is doing is calling in plays. This is why if I were looking to become a HC in the NFL then id do whatever I could to get Reid to be my mentor. If he likes you then you are going to be a HC some day.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:35 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Like I said, the Chiefs are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday.

Legally, I'm not liable for anything I say at this point due to mental impairment.
:-) Fair enough....

Smith didn't coordinate a great defense at Texas Tech... Then again, bieniemy didn't coordinate a great offense in Colorado. All I know is Smith did great developing Chris jones. Then he moved to OLBs coach and turned Dee Ford into a pro bowler. Ford talks about how Smith focuses heavily on matchup adjustments and repetition and how much that's helped. Also helps that he's coached basically every position ground except DBs.

I'm sure no matter what they'll practically platoon. But id go with Smith. Given that Smith has been co-assistant with Britt Reid and also the Utah head coach's son... He probably has an inside track.
But can he look mean? That's very important.

Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You cant really use this year as evidence that Bieniemy is a good O coordinator. Sure he is the O coordinator of one of the greatest offenses ever, hell you can make the argument that this is the best offense ever, but all Bieniemy is doing is calling in plays. This is why if I were looking to become a HC in the NFL then id do whatever I could to get Reid to be my mentor. If he likes you then you are going to be a HC some day.
And probably a very good one. So far, Reid's "tree" is kicking the shit out of BB's.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:35 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And probably a very good one. So far, Reid's "tree" is kicking the shit out of BB's.
Doug Pederson, Matt Nagy, Frank Reich...

Josh McDaniels. :-) :-) :-)

Sorry, need to catch my breath before I can continue...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:43 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
But can he look mean? That's very important.
He doesn't look senile. So there's that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 AM 01-14-2019
Win or lose....I definitely think that Sutton is gone after this season. Hopefully we send him out of here with a ring.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:47 AM 01-14-2019
He doesn't look senile. So there's that.
:-) :-)

WELL said!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:58 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Win or lose....I definitely think that Sutton is gone after this season. Hopefully we send him out of here with a ring.
That would be great.( on both counts )
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:09 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
That's what I think.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 AM 01-20-2019
our next DC

[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:56 PM 01-20-2019
I'm leaning back toward firing Sutton... :-)
[Reply]
kc rush 06:13 PM 01-20-2019
Firing or retirement is too good for this pos
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:15 PM 01-20-2019
Thank God for playmakers making plays! PICK!

And yeah, fuck Sutton letting these clowns control TOP like that.
[Reply]
TEX 06:52 PM 01-20-2019
Well THAT SUCKED!
[Reply]
carcosa 06:53 PM 01-20-2019
The Patriots literally said they didn't think they'd have to check plays at the line because the defense is so predictable lmao

Would love for some Bob Sutton defenders to explain why that's not a damning indictment of his entire fucking existence
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:57 PM 01-20-2019
yea to counter crowd noise they dumbed down their checks because the defensive scheme is crap. How is such a complex defense where players say has such a high learning curve so basic for an opponent offense to counter?

The Pats fear the crowd noise more than the scheme. That is pathetic.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 298
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Up