Page 204 of 298
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
ILChief 10:03 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Sutton sucks, but so do our CB's, ILB's and S.
Berry and Lucas would be a good combo. Fuller is a good 2 and Nelson a good 3. ILB I had really high hopes for but both have been disasters
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:11 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by ILChief:
The domain firebobsutton.com is taken. Did one of you buy it or did the chiefs squat on it to keep it from becoming a thing?
how about chiefsfirebobsutton.com
[Reply]
Iconic 10:11 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by :
“It’s not Bowles, it’s really not,” Adams said Tuesday during his weekly appearance on WFAN. “I know people are frustrated with him, but it’s not his fault.”

Adams went on to blame New York’s defense for not playing with a “want to” or “a sense of urgency,” though that doesn’t exactly put Bowles in the best light considering he’s a defensive-minded coach.

Adams said the unit needs to talk more. He also added that he gets why Jets fans are fed up.

When you’re not communicating and you’re not flying around the ball and making plays, bad stuff happens,” Adams said. “I understand the frustration of the fan base. We’re frustrated as hell, too.”

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2018/1...s-todd-bowles/
Sound familiar? Count me out on Bowles.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:13 PM 12-16-2018
We gave up 54 to this Rams offense lololol

Half the Eagles defense is dead and they're shutting them down
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:13 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Sound familiar? Count me out on Bowles.
He said it wasn’t on Bowles at the top of the excerpt. And it’s probably not.

Their defense is better than KC in quite a few key statistics despite having very little talent.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:19 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He said it wasn’t on Bowles at the top of the excerpt. And it’s probably not.

Their defense is better than KC in quite a few key statistics besides having very little talent.
I mean what else is he supposed to say. It's all Bowles fault! He doesn't coach us enough! The point is his defense isn't communicating and it's the same issue we have in KC.

Plus he runs the same Rex Ryan crap Bob does without any of the zest and firepower Rex brought. It just sounds like you're asking for a plate of seconds of the same shit you threw in the trash.
[Reply]
Jimmya 10:57 PM 12-16-2018
Analyst talking about Steelers using zone coverage to hurt the Pats today... Saying lots of coordinators just run man press... Hmm.. Sounds familiar
[Reply]
carcosa 11:00 PM 12-16-2018
Sutton needs to be taken out back and shot. It's the most humane thing to do
[Reply]
TEX 11:03 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Sutton needs to be taken out back and shot. It's the most humane thing to do
Or just dumped in the middle of nowhere and left. He's so lost anyway, he'll probably feel very comfortable.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:08 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Analyst talking about Steelers using zone coverage to hurt the Pats today... Saying lots of coordinators just run man press... Hmm.. Sounds familiar
We play zone all the time and still get burned. I blame Veach just as much as I do Sutton for the defenses struggles.

If the talent is there Suttons Ds are generally fine it's just not there this year. Look at how the D was doing when Berry was playing minute he goes out D goes to shit. Gee what a surprise.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:11 PM 12-16-2018
Veach hasn't even had one "full deck" draft yet. Can we at least wait until he gets all his picks and time to assemble a board before we go throwing him in to the mix with Bob's shitty coaching?
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:13 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
We play zone all the time and still get burned. I blame Veach just as much as I do Sutton for the defenses struggles.

If the talent is there Suttons Ds are generally fine it's just not there this year. Look at how the D was doing when Berry was playing minute he goes out D goes to shit. Gee what a surprise.
Veach has had how many off-seasons to build a defense?
Gotta see what ya got before you can make changes....

Sutton has sucked for awhile, especially when you disregard the Turnovers that Marcus Peters generated.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:15 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Veach hasn't even had one "full deck" draft yet. Can we at least wait until he gets all his picks and time to assemble a board before we go throwing him in to the mix with Bob's shitty coaching?
Has a single one of his 2018 picks looked promising or shown any growth?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:19 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Nnadi
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:22 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Yeah, I’d say so. Going down the line:

- Speaks: has a long ways to go, has shown improvement
- Nnadi: starting NT, shows potential to start there for foreseeable future
- DOD: current starting dime linebacker, only guy who can cover a running back whatsoever, which is exactly what he was drafted to do
- Watts: flashed playmaker skills early, got hurt
- Smith: one of the best kick returners in football, has upside at corner
- McKenzie: redshirting as he learns a new position, has starter potential with a chance to be really good if he gets technique down (LDT like)

So all things considered, I’d say he’s done fine. Most draft classes with 1st round picks are much thinner than that even at this point in the season.
[Reply]
Page 204 of 298
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Up