ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 80
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 Missouri Tigers Football Thread *****
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 09-19-2020

ONE. WEEK. ‼️#MIZ x #NewZou ���� pic.twitter.com/lVw1iNzQKL

— Mizzou Football (@MizzouFootball) September 19, 2020

The 2020 Mizzou Football schedule is out, and woo-boy we get Bama and LSU in week 1 and 3 https://t.co/TD1UgG3JMp

— ROCK Mask NATION (@RockMNation) August 18, 2020

[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:45 PM 07-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Another 4* commited today. #10 RB in the country from Texas. That’s our fifth 4* in the 2022 class. So excited to see what Drink can do in 2-3 years.
I just read about this commit. According to Rivals, he had 25 confirmed offers, including every Texas D-1 school, every SEC West school, USC, and Florida. I don't know how Drink pulled that off, but I'm impressed. Mizzou with the #13 recruiting class for 2022 and that was before adding the Nebraska Olineman today.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:11 PM 07-03-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I just read about this commit. According to Rivals, he had 25 confirmed offers, including every Texas D-1 school, every SEC West school, USC, and Florida. I don't know how Drink pulled that off, but I'm impressed. Mizzou with the #13 recruiting class for 2022 and that was before adding the Nebraska Olineman today.
I hadn’t heard that. Drink much have figured out NIL pretty quickly to snag all these recruits.

Regarding the Nebraska OL. Incredible bar far Nebraska has fallen. In most of the 80s and 90s, and early 00s, they could pick any recruit out of Missouri they wanted. Now we are taking their best recruits. That has to drive the condescending courtesy clap Nebraska fans crazy. Thank god for Scott Frost.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:27 PM 07-03-2021
I hadn’t heard that. Drink much have figured out NIL pretty quickly to snag all these recruits.

Regarding the Nebraska OL. Incredible bar far Nebraska has fallen. In most of the 80s and 90s, and early 00s, they could pick any recruit out of Missouri they wanted. Now we are taking their best recruits. That has to drive the condescending courtesy clap Nebraska fans crazy. Thank god for Scott Frost.
Frost has put up top 25 recruiting classes every year hes been at Nebraska. They have a really good young offensive line.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:28 PM 07-03-2021

I remember being so pissed when they snaked that spot in the Big 10/11/12/14/whatever from us. It ended up being a first class ticket on the Titanic.

Thanks for taking that bullet, ladies! :-)
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:40 PM 07-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I remember being so pissed when they snaked that spot in the Big 10/11/12/14/whatever from us. It ended up being a first class ticket on the Titanic.

Thanks for taking that bullet, ladies! :-)
SEC is a huge advantage. So much better than Big 12 (LOL) and Big 10.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:26 PM 07-03-2021
Drinkwitz is the real deal. I think Missouri can hang on to him for everything except a true top 10 job. Excitement is so high.

There’s a lot of time left in this class, too. I think they’re going to have a ***** WR from St. Louis in this class eventually, too.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:35 PM 07-03-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Drinkwitz is the real deal. I think Missouri can hang on to him for everything except a true top 10 job. Excitement is so high.

There’s a lot of time left in this class, too. I think they’re going to have a ***** WR from St. Louis in this class eventually, too.
I seem to remember having a convo with you, Hamas, and DJ a few years ago about why MU couldnt pull in St Louis kids. Always said they would be such a force if they could get those guys. Looks like it's finally happening. You dont have Lovie Smith there anymore to steal the best players from the city too.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:54 PM 07-03-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Where has he been my whole life!

Love Drink!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:12 AM 07-04-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I seem to remember having a convo with you, Hamas, and DJ a few years ago about why MU couldnt pull in St Louis kids. Always said they would be such a force if they could get those guys. Looks like it's finally happening. You dont have Lovie Smith there anymore to steal the best players from the city too.

I really didn’t think it was possible.

One thing that seems to have helped is come in with completely new people in St. Louis and a new approach.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:59 AM 07-04-2021
I know Missouri is going to miss out on a 4 star DE that lives just down the road in Boonville. Kid has a ton of offers from big schools and unfortunately the kid doesn’t want anything to do with Missouri
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:37 AM 07-04-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
I know Missouri is going to miss out on a 4 star DE that lives just down the road in Boonville. Kid has a ton of offers from big schools and unfortunately the kid doesn’t want anything to do with Missouri
Why?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:17 AM 07-06-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:

Does he know Odom isn’t coaching at Mizzou anymore?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:24 AM 07-06-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Why?
I can think of lots of reasons. He's 17, I assume. Missouri hasn't been relevant or even won a bowl game since he was 10. That's not exactly a team that's going to automatically instill loyalty in a local kid.

Plus, maybe he just wants to get away from his parents and move somewhere new.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:26 AM 07-06-2021
He grew up a kansas basketball fan. Only focused on football recently.

Mizzou isn’t completely out of that one but it will be a tough fight to win.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:37 AM 07-06-2021
That KU fan stuff doesn’t wash off

Good miss
[Reply]
Page 36 of 80
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up