ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 2687
« First < 45859192939495 969798991051451955951095 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 09:50 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And your starting QB's last name sounds like another word for cum.

If I had a choice between the two, I'm taking the Kermit-voiced gunslinger over the noodle-armed sploogeslinger
So you admit he sounds like Kermit? Lol
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:54 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
lets hear your voice you ****ign spazz

www.vocaroo.com

throw it out there
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:55 PM 05-02-2017
Bill Belichick's voice sounds like a bag of dildos getting shoved through a paper shredder.

Mahomes has a froggy voice.

Meanwhile, Trevor Jizz is poised to have a Ryan Fitzpatricktastic career once he leaves Denver. Or even if he sticks around Denver. If Horse Face keeps churning out shitty drafts, they're going to have problems somewhat soon with no QB.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 09:55 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
lets hear your voice you ****ign spazz

www.vocaroo.com

throw it out there
You seem agitated
[Reply]
milkman 09:56 PM 05-02-2017
Just stop with the Brett Favre fantasy.

That idiot's boneheaded interceptions cost the Packer as many opportunities as Alex's pussified checkdowns have cost the Chiefs.

I want someone that sees the field and can make the big plays when they are there, but that has the smarts to know when the play isn't there.

The good thing here is that Favre had his best seasons in terms of ball security when Reid was in Green Bay, thus having his best overall seasons.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 09:57 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bill Belichick's voice sounds like a bag of dildos getting shoved through a paper shredder.

Mahomes has a froggy voice.

Meanwhile, Trevor Jizz is poised to have a Ryan Fitzpatricktastic career once he leaves Denver. Or even if he sticks around Denver. If Horse Face keeps churning out shitty drafts, they're going to have problems somewhat soon with no QB.
They had a pretty good draft. At least their first pick will contribute next season...
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:11 PM 05-02-2017
They had a pretty good draft. At least their first pick will contribute next season...
Yeah. Who could fucking forget Denver's first pick. Loved him in those Bugs Bunny cartoons!

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:19 PM 05-02-2017
Define 'contribute'?
[Reply]
JDKinman 10:38 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
I want someone that sees the field and can make the big plays when they are there, but that has the smarts to know when the play isn't there.
You've got your guy, then. Mahomes' field vision is other-wordly. He's as intelligent as they come. And now that he's in the pros and will be under the tutelage of professional coaches, he will quickly learn when he can and cannot make a play.

Remember: Mahomes couldn't play it safe (knowing when a play was or wasn't there) while at Tech because we never had a defense he could count on to contain the opponent's offense.

He doesn't have that problem anymore.

--JD
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:11 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by go bo:
fyp...
Just a reminder, it's May. Getting near bath time of year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:22 PM 05-02-2017
Damn, just think if we brought in Manziel to backup Mahomes, we'd have the most talented QB duo in the NFL.
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:25 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by JDKinman:
--JD
:-) John Dorsey? j/k :-)
[Reply]
wasi 12:18 AM 05-03-2017
Has anyone compared Mahomes to Rivers? I heard comparison to Stafford and obviously Favre, but I consider Stafford and Rivers about the same QB, style wise, and I haven't heard anyone comparing him to Rivers.

Maybe as a Chiefs Fan, I have seen River's "arm talent" more than Stafford's, but I know from watching Red Zone that Stafford has an arm that can make all kinds of crazy throws. River can complete all kinds of side arm throws I don't see Alex Smith making. Can you imagine his fit with Hill next season?! It comes absolutely natural to him.

If the Chiefs get "Phillip Rivers" for the next 10+ years, with Dorsey's ability to fill the roster with complimentary pieces, the sky is the limit.
[Reply]
-King- 01:53 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Just stop with the Brett Favre fantasy.

That idiot's boneheaded interceptions cost the Packer as many opportunities as Alex's pussified checkdowns have cost the Chiefs.

The good thing here is that Favre had his best seasons in terms of ball security when Reid was in Green Bay, thus having his best overall seasons.
This. I wish people would use the Aaron Rodgers comparison over Favre. You could always count on him to be the reason his team lost a must win game.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:58 AM 05-03-2017
I prefer the Rodgers comp too and I'm sure we all do, I think if all goes right Pat can lean more his way than Favre's...

But, even as a 2PM homer, the Favre comparisons are used more because he did make a number of those 'WTF' throws like Favre once did. Perhaps it was natural instinct, or maybe trying to play catch up for his defense. If he can start to just eliminate the other half of the field when he gets out of the pocket, a lot of that should be fixed. Hopefully it will be by the time it's his turn.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 2687
« First < 45859192939495 969798991051451955951095 > Last »
Up