Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Licking a chicks ASS
Titty Meat 05:59 PM 07-18-2012
Would you do it?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:23 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball!:
Anything you do with a member of the opposite sex is heterosexual. Even if you take it from a strapon. It's still hetero as long as it's not a dude plowing you. Sheesh. People need to get over their hangups. WTF cares what other people do?
Is it gay if you watch soccer together?
[Reply]
rico 09:25 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
Is it gay if you watch soccer together?
Anything that has to do with soccer is the epitome of gay. :-)
[Reply]
rico 09:27 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's not the ass that's the problem, brosephine, it's the actual ass crack. Like, my literal b hole is hairy.

Can you actually shave your b hole?
:-) Brosephine... I love that!

I don't really know, dude...would your lady shave your bunghole for you?
[Reply]
ghak99 09:40 PM 07-05-2014
It's not the ass that's the problem, brosephine, it's the actual ass crack. Like, my literal b hole is hairy.

If you lit your farts on a regular basis you wouldn't have this problem.
[Reply]
philfree 09:41 PM 07-05-2014

I now a girl/astatition who had a guy come in to get his asshole waxed. You could try that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:42 PM 07-05-2014
I'd imagine the pain of waxing my bunghole would be murderous.
[Reply]
rico 09:52 PM 07-05-2014
I'd imagine the pain of waxing my bunghole would be murderous.
Try to ignore the pain. Shrug it off as if its just another random feeling. Try to convince yourself that pain is just another random feeling just like...something pleasant...In other words, try to channel the pain as something totally different that doesn't bother you and it'll be easier to ignore it when it occurs. Sounds crazy, but it works, dude. I sometimes wonder if those Jackass dudes try little mind tricks like that when they are doing their stunts.

I personally wouldn't have any problem whatsoever getting my butt waxed...and I am hairy, like animal in that region as well.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:08 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Shave your buns, homeslice.
Pubic hair is a turn off to me.. I get after everything that resembles it on my body.
[Reply]
rico 10:17 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Pubic hair is a turn off to me.. I get after everything that resembles it on my body.
Do you like, get turned on by yourself when you do that?

Just kidding. :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 10:19 PM 07-05-2014
Lol I get what you are saying.

I look at it like this, I'm a dude, I'm hairy as shit, there is a better chance of a woman putting her mouth down there if I tend to it (all of it). I'm not shaving my ass crack in hopes that a woman will lick my ass, but if she wants to.. It's not a Forrest of 5" black coarse hair full of god knows what.

Plus, it's easier to clean yourself.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:25 PM 07-05-2014
I've let a few sluts eat my ass but I would never let a gf do it, you have to kiss that mouth. I had to admit it was pretty awesome but you MUST be in some sort of captain morgan position.
[Reply]
rico 11:06 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Lol I get what you are saying.

I look at it like this, I'm a dude, I'm hairy as shit, there is a better chance of a woman putting her mouth down there if I tend to it (all of it). I'm not shaving my ass crack in hopes that a woman will lick my ass, but if she wants to.. It's not a Forrest of 5" black coarse hair full of god knows what.

Plus, it's easier to clean yourself.
Right on, man.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:04 AM 07-06-2014
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I've let a few sluts eat my ass but I would never let a gf do it, you have to kiss that mouth. I had to admit it was pretty awesome but you MUST be in some sort of captain morgan position.

Yeah, I'm trying to think of a position in which a chick could lick my ass and I don't feel emasculated. You can't bend over on all fours like a girl would; that would just be weird.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:15 AM 07-06-2014
I lick my wife's buttcheeks....but lick her asshole? No, that's her job to do to me.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:06 AM 07-06-2014
Yeah, I'm trying to think of a position in which a chick could lick my ass and I don't feel emasculated. You can't bend over on all fours like a girl would; that would just be weird.
Slouched in a chair with your ass at the edge. Chick in natural bj position. Im by no meand a big ass eater but im all about problem solving.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up