ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 114
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
SPchief 11:04 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did you show him that girl's ass?

:-)
[Reply]
rad 11:10 AM 09-07-2006
So, moooosgirl.............

When moooo laughs, does milk come out of his nose?
[Reply]
chagrin 11:10 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
Well, it's been two days, what can I say. No that it should be any of your concern, yes my ex of three years and I broke it off earlier this year. The guy I have recently been seeing, only lasted a few months and we decided to call it quits. Enough info. for you??
I still don't understand why you are so hostile with me, I have rarely ever F'd with you, and when I did, it was hardly worth keeping a grudge over. Just because I didn't suck up to you, I don't get it, didn't you become a chiefs planet icon in less than two days? - but ok.

and no, that is not enough, you have opened the door with the posting of your previous break up, so I think that obligates me to ask more questions.
[Reply]
chagrin 11:11 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by rad:
So, moooosgirl.............

When moooo laughs, does milk come out of his nose?
Heh, again, that's not milk, and that's not his nose
[Reply]
Mecca 11:12 AM 09-07-2006
If I was Mooo.......I'd show up and be like "yea I did it.....who's the man?" then take a bow. Then I talk about the whipped woman I can cheat on with no consequence.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:12 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Relax, it's not like someone lopped their junk off then started rumors that Republicans raped his/her teenage son.
That was the greatest CP moment evar.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:13 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Uh, oh. . . some wingman has his work cut out for him.
[Reply]
Donger 11:15 AM 09-07-2006
Isn't QT going to the game this weekend? If so, perhaps the great mystery of whether or not that ass belongs to her can finally be settled.

I'll leave it in your hands to procure the requisite evidence.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:15 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If I was Mooo.......I'd show up and be like "yea I did it.....who's the man?" then take a bow. Then I talk about the whipped woman I can cheat on with no consequence.
Yeah. I just gained a tiny bit of respect back for Mooo. Who else out there has a woman so trained that he can just randomly bang other women from an internet message board and SHE shows up defending HIM! That is a hell of a brainwashing job.
[Reply]
rad 11:15 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
I still don't understand why you are so hostile with me, I have rarely ever F'd with you, and when I did, it was hardly worth keeping a grudge over. Just because I didn't suck up to you, I don't get it, didn't you become a chiefs planet icon in less than two days? - but ok.

and no, that is not enough, you have opened the door with the posting of your previous break up, so I think that obligates me to ask more questions.

Dude, it's a "men are a-holes thread". Now's not the time. However it does seem like whenever I see her posts, she can get a little snotty. Hot and cold kinda stuff. It's normal.
[Reply]
luv 11:15 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I wouldn't mind hearing from him. I have yet to through all of this.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:15 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I'm going to bring Dunit along as my wingman.....
[Reply]
rad 11:17 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Yeah. I just gained a tiny bit of respect back for Mooo. Who else out there has a woman so trained that he can just randomly bang other women from an internet message board and SHE shows up defending HIM! That is a hell of a brainwashing job.
Maybe mooo is packing some serios BEEF. You know, hung like a BULL......
[Reply]
chagrin 11:17 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by rad:
Dude, it's a "men are a-holes thread". Now's not the time. However it does seem like whenever I see her posts, she can get a little snotty. Hot and cold kinda stuff. It's normal.
Good point, it's just that it seems like if you don't totally suck up to her she gets pissed, but yeah, probably not the time
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 11:17 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:

Hostile?? I didn't find my response hostile. You're right, you never ****ed with me, never needed you to "stick" up for me I think I can hold my own on the planet just fine), don't want you to "suck" up to me. What being a planet icon has anything to do with it is beyond me, C4M is an icon... that should tell you enough. Ask away, **** if I care.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 114
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Up