ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reid's Press Conference - Calls out Soren Petro
Dante84 11:12 AM 09-21-2020
Never heard Andy drop the hammer on someone during a Press Conference like this. It wasn't over the top, but it was a zinger.

Soren asked a long two part question, the first part was asking about if we were over-confident/cocky and figured we had enough time to catch up at the end.

Andy chuckled and rolled his eyes a bit, and when Petro finished his long ass questions, Andy responded with something like:

"I'm still irritated about your question about Tyreek taking his helmet off yesterday, and expect more professional questions. As for your first question, again I expect you to ask better, more professional questions.

:-)

It's at the 4:30 mark, and enjoy the death glare when Reid finishes answering

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:08 PM 12-11-2020
I used to listen to him but ever since he moved into the 2pm slot...can't listen to him anymore.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:09 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Today, Petro pissed off Tyreek.

He asked in a snarky-ass, leading way if Tyreek was talked to by Reid about his backflips this week, and if maybe Tyreek should be doing those *after* he scores, and if he would keep that in his repertoire.

Tyreek responded with - "Man, I feel like all your questions are just, like, [bleahhh]."
Tyreek should stop doing things that might result in injury. The backflip thing is just stupid on his part.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-11-2020
Today, Petro pissed off Tyreek.

He asked in a snarky-ass, leading way if Tyreek was talked to by Reid about his backflips this week, and if maybe Tyreek should be doing those *after* he scores, and if he would keep that in his repertoire.

Tyreek responded with - "Man, I feel like all your questions are just, like, [bleahhh]."
They should just refuse to answer this asshole’s questions from now on.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:22 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Tyreek should stop doing things that might result in injury. The backflip thing is just stupid on his part.
While that's fair and accurate, Soren isn't his coach or his dad, so he doesn't need to patronize him. It's like the only reason he asked the question was to scold him, not like he even wanted an answer.

There's a proper, professional way to ask questions. You'll hear plenty of examples as the various journalists get their turn. And then you get the fucking sports talk radio clown bringing in a hot take.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:23 PM 12-11-2020
While that's fair and accurate, Soren isn't his coach or his dad, so he doesn't need to patronize him. It's like the only reason he asked the question was to scold him, not like he even wanted an answer.

There's a proper, professional way to ask questions. You'll hear plenty of examples as the various journalists get their turn. And then you get the fucking sports talk radio clown bringing in a hot take.
Oh I get it.

Soren also didn't ask him about getting hurt, he asked him about doing it before he scored, like some how losing a single TD is more disconcerting than breaking his neck or something.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:35 PM 12-11-2020
Yeah the first backflip was awesome and came out of nowhere, but I hope he doesn't do it anymore. Last weeks ref crew was very close to calling it a penalty and it's just a matter of time before it is penalized, or worse he injures himself.
[Reply]
R Clark 02:41 PM 12-11-2020
Oh I get it.

Soren also didn't ask him about getting hurt, he asked him about doing it before he scored, like some how losing a single TD is more disconcerting than breaking his neck or something.
I damn sure don’t want him hurt , but his job is to score and if he gets hurt doing dumb shit that’s on him. I don’t think anyone would have trouble with the back flip if he did it after he scored. Doing it standing right outside the goal isn’t a good look for him.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:42 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Yeah the first backflip was awesome and came out of nowhere, but I hope he doesn't do it anymore. Last weeks ref crew was very close to calling it a penalty and it's just a matter of time before it is penalized, or worse he injures himself.
Just do it to the Donkos
[Reply]
srvy 02:44 PM 12-11-2020
This is what I worry about and cant afford to lose Reek over a stupid backflip.

Yeah I,m the old no fun guy:-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:51 PM 12-11-2020
Marcus Allen used to just go over and hand the ball to the ref after he scored. Tyreek, have some class, and act like you've been there (end zone) before.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:54 PM 12-11-2020
Stop it Tyreek, it's not funny and you might pull or sprain something you don't WANT to pull or sprain. Spike the damn ball, go do a pre-rehearsed bit, or just hand the ball to the ref. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:17 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I damn sure don’t want him hurt , but his job is to score and if he gets hurt doing dumb shit that’s on him. I don’t think anyone would have trouble with the back flip if he did it after he scored. Doing it standing right outside the goal isn’t a good look for him.
First, I agree with both of you to a certain degree. The big issue with doing it before the score is that I'd be willing to bet that it would ERASE the TD and put the ball at 15 yard line because the foul would have occurred outside the end zone.

I still think the potential injury is a much bigger issue but it's just dumb all the way around.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:18 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Marcus Allen used to just go over and hand the ball to the ref after he scored. Tyreek, have some class, and act like you've been there (end zone) before.
Exactly.

His end zone celebrations would be much funnier if he yawned and handed the ball to the ref, like he scores so many TD's it's boring. :d
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 03:32 PM 12-11-2020
First, I agree with both of you to a certain degree. The big issue with doing it before the score is that I'd be willing to bet that it would ERASE the TD and put the ball at 15 yard line because the foul would have occurred outside the end zone.

I still think the potential injury is a much bigger issue but it's just dumb all the way around.
I don't think that's how the rules work.

Recall that Tyreek is more careful about showing "deuces" because he's been flagged for it, but it didn't erase the TD.

Neither was Mahomes' 50th TD to Robinson, who got flagged for running backwards into the end zone.

Both occurred prior to the TD, but didn't negate it. I think they treat it like a "dead ball" foul that makes the PAT longer.

All that said, my ankles, toes, and groin area hurt watching Tyreek do a 3/4 backflip onto his stomach.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:57 PM 12-11-2020
Just found one of the world's biggest pussies.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyreek-hill...045239401.html

Originally Posted by :
Tyreek Hill disrespects Broncos with backflip on TD that doesn't count
Jason Owens

December 6, 2020, 10:52 pm

After a miraculous should-be touchdown didn’t count when even Tyreek Hill didn’t realize he caught the ball, the Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver saw another big score come off the board on Sunday because of a penalty.

Along the way, he hit the Denver Broncos up with one of the most disrespectful celebrations of the season.

With Kansas City leading Denver, 19-16 early in the fourth quarter, Patrick Mahomes found Hill for what looked like a 48-yard touchdown pass to give the Chiefs a two-possession lead.

Broncos cornerback Duke Dawson Jr. fell down in coverage leaving Hill free to take his time into the end zone. Take his time he did, pausing just short of scoring before turning his back to the goal line.

A couple of ticks later, he backflipped into the end zone for the would-be score

Except it wasn’t a score. The play got flagged for a penalty, and the Chiefs ended up punting on the drive.

But it wasn’t Hill’s bravado that cost the Chiefs. Guard Nick Allegretti got flagged for holding, leading to the touchdown coming off the board.

Hill also drew a flag for the celebration, but officials picked up the flag declaring that there was no unsportsmanlike conduct on the play. Others may choose to differ with that assessment.

The Chiefs went on to post a 22-16 win without the score. But Hill saw the second of two potential touchdowns on the night taken off his tally.
Holy mother of beta fucks, what a whiner.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up