ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 136
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Golf Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:08 PM 02-07-2015
The original Bushwood thread is overflowing like Craig Stadler's FUPA.

Use this thread to discuss tournaments, swing thoughts, equipment, and golf deals.

I thought we could also use the OP to create a WITB for ChiefsPlanet members. I'll list a poster's name and put their sticks in a spoiler tag, so you can see what everyone is carrying.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 10:52 AM 08-25-2017
Ive played tpc summerlin acouple times. awesome course. pamela anderson lives on it. So does sheldon adelson, his house is ridiculous. lazy river around his pool.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:06 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58:
Ive played tpc summerlin acouple times. awesome course. pamela anderson lives on it. So does sheldon adelson, his house is ridiculous. lazy river around his pool.
How did you get in? Do you know a member?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Stinger 10:02 AM 12-11-2017
The USGA and R&A announced on Monday updates to the Rules of Golf, including no longer accepting call-ins relating to violations. The PGA Tour and LPGA, which were both part of a working group of entities who voted on the changes, issued the following statements:

PGA Tour:

The PGA Tour has worked closely with the USGA and R&A on this issue in recent years, and today's announcement is another positive step to ensure the Rules of Golf align with how the game is presented and viewed globally. The PGA Tour will adopt the new Local Rule beginning January 1, 2018 and evolve our protocols for reviewing video evidence as outlined.

LPGA:

We are encouraged by the willingness of the governing bodies to fully vet the issues and implement real change at a pace much quicker than the sport has seen previously. These new adaptations, coupled with changes announced earlier this year, are true and meaningful advances for the game. The LPGA plans to adopt fully the protocols and new Local Rule as outlined.
[Reply]
Buck 07:38 PM 01-28-2018
That was a crazy last hole
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:41 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by Buck:
That was a crazy last hole
That's she he said... :-)
[Reply]
Stinger 02:06 PM 02-26-2018
The U.S. Open will change from an 18-hole playoff to a two-hole aggregate. The last of the four majors to do away with an 18-hole playoff.

The U.S. Open will change from an 18-hole playoff to a two-hole aggregate. https://t.co/XHvpOMZM30

— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) February 26, 2018

[Reply]
hawkchief 02:39 PM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by Stinger:
The U.S. Open will change from an 18-hole playoff to a two-hole aggregate. The last of the four majors to do away with an 18-hole playoff.

Welcome to 1990 USGA! What an archaic, fuc&ed up organization.
[Reply]
O.city 03:10 PM 02-26-2018
That sucks. I enjoyed the 18 hole playoff.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:43 PM 02-26-2018
Mike Davis needed to fucking kill himself fifteen years ago.

The stupid cocksucker just can't stop fucking up the US Open.
[Reply]
blake5676 03:48 PM 02-26-2018
I kinda liked that it was the last one standing to have such a format. That being said, doesn't really register on my radar of things to give a shit about when it comes to the tour. I did like the change where jerkoffs with super slow mo HD pause can no longer call in rules violations...so that was a step in the right direction.

On a different note....the sun is finally shining (at least here in KC) and the grass will be greening up pretty soon. Some good golf tourneys coming up leading to the Masters. Just ordered a new set of irons that I should have by Friday. Got tix to the US Open in STL this summer. So pumped for the golf season to be almost officially back!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:50 PM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by blake5676:
I kinda liked that it was the last one standing to have such a format. That being said, doesn't really register on my radar of things to give a shit about when it comes to the tour. I did like the change where jerkoffs with super slow mo HD pause can no longer call in rules violations...so that was a step in the right direction.

On a different note....the sun is finally shining (at least here in KC) and the grass will be greening up pretty soon. Some good golf tourneys coming up leading to the Masters. Just ordered a new set of irons that I should have by Friday. Got tix to the Open in STL this summer. So pumped for the golf season to be almost officially back!
What did you get?
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 03:50 PM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
How did you get in? Do you know a member?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Yeah know a member there. Awesome course. Nothing amazing but really nice overall. Houses on it are crazy nice.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 03:52 PM 02-26-2018
Im playing whistling straits in may. Whistling straits, the river, and the meadow courses. Should be fun. Anybody played whistling straits before? Looking forward to it.
[Reply]
blake5676 03:55 PM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What did you get?
JPX 900 Tours. I can't go away from Mizuno's. I've tried a couple others here and there but nothing that can make me switch it up.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:48 PM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by blake5676:
JPX 900 Tours. I can't go away from Mizuno's. I've tried a couple others here and there but nothing that can make me switch it up.
That's how I am with PING. I've considered getting a set of iBlades, but life is just way too busy (and they're way too $$$) for me to justify it right now.

I thought about getting a set of Mizuno cavity backs, once. Great forged feel.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 136
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Up