ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Guys, it's not negotiable. You need to give Mahomes premium weapons in your mocks.
Direckshun 12:58 PM 02-26-2021
The Bucs were probably going to win the Super Bowl no matter what, but we are deluding ourselves if we are creating mock offseasons that don't give Mahomes at least 2 more premium weapons.

We routinely get excellent mock offseasons on this forum, and this week has been no exception, but c'mon.

You need to either give Mahomes a top flight #2 and #3 receiving option, or you need to give him a top flight #2 WR and a top flight #2 TE.

Teams are going to throw all their resources at Kelce and Hill in 2021. You can't snag one really good WR and wipe your hands clean of the problem -- you need multiple tertiary options because someone's going to get injured in or around 2021.

I know there's a ton of needs, but protecting Mahomes and giving him more weapons need to be at the top of the list, and if your mock offseason doesn't, it's not passing the smell test here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:41 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Fuck, lol. Legitimately spit my coffee on the screen.

I love it... "Air Smurf" hahaha

While I can agree that it might be time to stop being fascinated with these little 5'9" shits, Reid isn't likely to go far off to the other spectrum either. 6'1" 210 is generally big for him.
Exactly what I was going to say.

People wanting to pass on a 5'10" guy to get a 6'4" guy are going to be disappointed. Reid would rather have the former, not the latter.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:36 AM 03-06-2021
Not as quick as Hill but definitely WR 1 this year.

“He’s very similar to Tyreek Hill.”

When @GregCosell says that about a prospect, we suggest you listen. pic.twitter.com/h13fr61E5b

— Ross Tucker Podcast (@RossTuckerPod) March 6, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 01:25 PM 03-06-2021
Waddle is the first guy that people have tried to compare to Tyreek that doesn’t make me roll my eyes.

He’s still not quite Tyreek, but he’s legit.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:57 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Waddle is the first guy that people have tried to compare to Tyreek that doesn’t make me roll my eyes.

He’s still not quite Tyreek, but he’s legit.

He's not Tyreek but you can at least see he might be in the ballpark. Love Waddle.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:02 AM 03-07-2021
I'd keep my eyes peeled for DWayne Eskridge. Nobody's Reek, but this guy might be even closer than Waddle.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:29 AM 03-07-2021
I'd keep my eyes peeled for DWayne Eskridge. Nobody's Reek, but this guy might be even closer than Waddle.
Waddle is a top ten pick.

Eskridge I wouldn't touch till day 3.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:41 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Waddle is a top ten pick.

Eskridge I wouldn't touch till day 3.
Day 3 or Round 3?

Eskridge is rated in the top 90 on many boards.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:57 PM 03-07-2021
Day 3 or Round 3?

Eskridge is rated in the top 90 on many boards.
Would hate it round 2.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:27 AM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
What does everyone think about Imatorbhebhe at the end of the 5th?

[Reply]
Bowser 01:43 PM 03-09-2021
Haha, well done
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up