ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Dayo Odeyingbo, mid-round DE steal
Chris Meck 09:46 AM 03-22-2021
I really think this guy could be a diamond in the rough.

He's big (6-6, 276) and very athletic for such a big man. A little raw, but with so much athletic ability could really be a steal. Vandy was terrible, so I think he's being undervalued. Good pass rush ability, strong run defender.

Protoype Spags length.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 AM 03-22-2021
The only reason he’s not going in round 2 is because he tore his Achilles a few months ago. That’s why it appears he’s being undervalued.

Honestly, I’d consider taking him with our 3rd if we can get a LT and WR in the first 2 rounds.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:05 AM 03-22-2021
Yep. I’m all for taking him. Put him on the edge for early downs and let him rush inside on passing downs.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:07 AM 03-22-2021
I love taking guys like Niang and this dude in the third.

Chiefs are a team that can afford to have guys get healthy their rookie year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:56 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The only reason he’s not going in round 2 is because he tore his Achilles a few months ago. That’s why it appears he’s being undervalued.

Honestly, I’d consider taking him with our 3rd if we can get a LT and WR in the first 2 rounds.
oh shit-I didn't see that.

I'd still love to have that kid.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:14 AM 03-22-2021
110% in it for Odeyingbo. Please count me in.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:53 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really think this guy could be a diamond in the rough.

He's big (6-6, 276) and very athletic for such a big man. A little raw, but with so much athletic ability could really be a steal. Vandy was terrible, so I think he's being undervalued. Good pass rush ability, strong run defender.

Protoype Spags length.
Mentioned him in another thread. Love this player. Can play DE/DT. Can bend the edge and go inside.
[Reply]
Up