ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 243
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
TEX 08:36 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Let the off season ownage commence

The Bills on the outside looking in, as usual. :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:55 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Let the off season ownage commence

Free Beer Tomorrow.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:11 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
There are several threads dedicated to the Chiefs over there.
And more that don't have Chiefs as the subject but within a few posts devolve into desperation about the Chiefs. I spent some time there last night for fun

The overriding theme is that it's just a Bills fan's luck that when they finally got another franchise QB after 30 years it happens to align with the new GOAT and new AFC dynasty that has another 10 years to run.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:13 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
And more that don't have Chiefs as the subject but within a few posts devolve into desperation about the Chiefs. I spent some time there last night for fun

The overriding theme is that it's just a Bills fan's luck that when they finally got another franchise QB after 30 years it happens to align with the new GOAT and new AFC dynasty that has another 10 years to run.
They're not wrong.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:23 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
McDermott telling players they're going to hit New Orleans like Katrina. They'll be shitting in the corners of the Super Dome. Looting beer in the flooded streets
Bruh :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:51 AM 02-14-2024
it just dawned on me, the bills are now 0-7 in super bowls, due to them trading to the chiefs the #10 pick :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:25 PM 02-14-2024
I know they are watching us.

Imagine what will happen to them once that wreckless moron Allen goes down....No one holds up playing like he does. It was actually an insult to Cam Newton comparing this clown to him. Newton actually won an MVP and made a Superbowl. Things Josh will never do before he gets that career impacting injury.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:27 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The 13 seconds game, Brian Daboll was terrified of Allen trying to process Spags so much that he instructed Allen if he was ever confused to immediately check down.

Brilliant coaching because if Allen tried to process like a Mahomes it would have been lights out for Buffalo.

Then Badger went out and when Spags had to play vanilla D because the backups couldn’t communicate Josh Allen was then “wonderful”.
Multiple TDs due to backup players failing. But we still beat the Bills with backups...they just make excuses. (Even though the guys they lost made ZERO impact I'm the outcome)
[Reply]
DRM08 01:49 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I know they are watching us.

Imagine what will happen to them once that wreckless moron Allen goes down....No one holds up playing like he does. It was actually an insult to Cam Newton comparing this clown to him. Newton actually won an MVP and made a Superbowl. Things Josh will never do before he gets that career impacting injury.
That's pretty unfair. I think Josh Allen is much better than Cam Newton. Josh's QBR grade was 5 points higher than the MVP Lamar this season.

MVP level seasons according to ESPN's QBR, usually the MVP has a grade of at least 70/100:

Mahomes has 4 of them (2018, 2019, 2020, and 2022).
Josh Allen has 3 of them (2020, 2022, and 2023)
Lamar Jackson has 1 MVP worthy season in 2019. Should NOT have been MVP in 2023 with 3 guys pretty far above him in the QBR metric. Lamar was below 65/100 on QBR this season.

Cam Newton didn't even deserve the MVP with a QBR of 61/100 in 2015. Mahomes was 78/100 or better in all 4 of the seasons I mentioned. Hell, Mahomes was 63/100 QBR this season and it was by far his worst year in the regular season.

ESPN QBR fully accounts for the rushing stats of guys like Cam & Lamar, so I think it's pretty fair to hold them to the standard of getting at least 70/100 when they win the MVP. Lamar was 83/100 in 2019, so this season at 64.7 out of 100 is a pretty weak MVP season.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:15 PM 02-14-2024
Josh Allen goes stupid like Rivers. Fixing it is running out of time
[Reply]
New World Order 02:17 PM 02-14-2024
Allen is very good but he's also very erratic

I'm not sure he can sustain enough efficiency to reach and win a SB. He can, just not sure if he will.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:32 PM 02-14-2024
Can I get an update? Did the Bills take the AFC this year?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:48 PM 02-14-2024
They're definitely obsessed. Some of them might become suicidal if Mahomes denies them again.

Funny that they still won't concede that Mahomes is a better player than Allen. Better stats, much lower INT and fumble rate, 3 rings/SB MVPs and 2 league MVPs to zero of each.

They think Mahomes is just a product of a great offensive mind and luck, and Allen can do no wrong. He'd apparently have numerous SB rings if he played for Reid.

Best part is the revisionism regarding the current rosters. Before the game in Buffalo, they were calling KC a crap team and predicting an easy W. Now they claim that Mahomes won because he has an advantage at every position and Allen has to play Superman with no help. LOL.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:51 PM 02-14-2024
Chiefs fans are going to win comeback fans of the year...Uh Oh
[Reply]
DRM08 02:53 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They're definitely obsessed. Some of them might become suicidal if Mahomes denies them again.

Funny that they still won't concede that Mahomes is a better player than Allen. Better stats, much lower INT and fumble rate, 3 rings/SB MVPs and 2 league MVPs to zero of each.

They think Mahomes is just a product of a great offensive mind and luck, and Allen can do no wrong. He'd apparently have numerous SB rings if he played for Reid.

Best part is the revisionism regarding the current rosters. Before the game in Buffalo, they were calling KC a crap team and predicting an easy W. Now they claim that Mahomes won because he has an advantage at every position and Allen has to play Superman with no help. LOL.
I am sure there were similar feelings from Dolphin & Bronco fans in the 1980's about Marino & Elway compared to Montana in the Bill Walsh system. Hell, Oiler fans might have felt similar about Warren Moon as well. Marino, Elway, & Moon were all super talented guys. Josh Allen is super talented. But Patrick is pretty freaking talented too, even if they won't admit this.
[Reply]
Page 191 of 243
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241 > Last »
Up