ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders fire GM Reggie Mckenzie
Sure-Oz 11:37 AM 12-10-2018
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...473672193?s=19

@RapSheet: #Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie had a meeting with his scouts today where he informed them he was fired, per me and @TomPelissero. He was given the chance to stay the season, but is not expected to do so.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:05 PM 12-10-2018
Who would have traded him to the 49ers over the Bears before the start of the season?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) What the fuck?

[Lombardi] Nugget from @VicTafur - One reason Raiders fired McKenzie: Davis and Gruden “feel he didn’t get enough for Mack and may have traded him to the wrong team.” Interesting b/c 49ers say they offered comparable package as Bears; will have much higher pick.
CLASSIC scapegoating. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:09 PM 12-10-2018
Bring him in for a look. Kick the tires...
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:10 PM 12-10-2018
:-) What the fuck?

[Lombardi] Nugget from @VicTafur - One reason Raiders fired McKenzie: Davis and Gruden “feel he didn’t get enough for Mack and may have traded him to the wrong team.” Interesting b/c 49ers say they offered comparable package as Bears; will have much higher pick.
I heard he choice the Bears because he felt their pick would be higher than 49ers.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:13 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I heard he choice the Bears because he felt their pick would be higher than 49ers.
So would everyone else. 49ers were viewed as a legit contender with the streak Garoppolo was on and the Bears were in the same division as Aaron Rodgers and the hotshot Vikings with a better QB.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:13 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Stalin never had three first rounders...
Yeah, but Stalin also didn't trade away Zhukov.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:18 PM 12-10-2018
So would everyone else. 49ers were viewed as a legit contender with the streak Garoppolo was on and the Bears were in the same division as Aaron Rodgers and the hotshot Vikings with a better QB.
Davis and Gruden doesn’t want logic or reasoning muddying the water on their decisions.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:32 PM 12-10-2018
I don't think he is GM material, but he can be a great cog in your personnel department. I'd attempt to bring him in.
[Reply]
3rd&Long 02:46 PM 12-10-2018
Strange to fire a GM after an upset win but it obviously has been considered long before now. Not a stretch to consider Gruden the real GM now and into the future.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:41 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Stalin never had three first rounders...
Genocide was one of his favorite plays
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:43 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Genocide was one of his favorite plays
Andy never sent his own troops to the front lines without weapons....
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:44 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I don't think he is GM material, but he can be a great cog in your personnel department. I'd attempt to bring him in.
Yep. Come be a part of the same organization as your son.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:09 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'd love the chiefs to pick him up. I assume he goes to Cleveland
You assume he goes to Cleveland? Why would Dorsey want a potential rival in Cleveland?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:13 PM 12-10-2018
Glad to see the Raiders will continue to be a garbage, chaotic franchise.

It's going to be hilarious to watch them blow all of their picks
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up