We take the ball from goal to goal
Like no one's ever seen

We're in the air, we're on the ground
We're always in control
And when you beat New England
Chiefs to the Super Bowl
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:40 PM 12-09-2018
I have a BIL that's a pats fan who went to Miami to see this game.

I was gone all day at a wrestling tournament and hadn't seen the recorded game or results yet. My kid said the pats lost.

I got a text asking if my boy won today and I sent him a pic of his hand being raised and said "more than tom Brady" and then followed it with a screen shot of one of ricos dolphin rape memes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:42 PM 12-09-2018
Somewhere Asterisk self worth just took a hit...then he pathetically mumbled about rings
[Reply]
notorious 08:42 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Is that their biggest board?
I believe so.

Our bastard step brother.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:43 PM 12-09-2018
Old shit ass Brady is DONE!!!!!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:53 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Why on earth did the Patriots have Gronkowski playing deep safety? That's just dumb. Put a receiver back there if you want, but not a big, slow tight end.
Because, had it worked, you’d hear the praising of Belichek and how radical he is... The devil always gets his due. It was only a matter of time before we scratched our heads asking wtf was he thinking.
[Reply]
Spott 08:57 PM 12-09-2018
Not only did they make the mistake of putting Gronkowski on defense for the last play, but they should have gone for the score from Dolphins 4 at the end of the game instead of kicking the FG. I can’t think of a franchise that deserves this loss more than them.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:04 PM 12-09-2018
Good times....freaking good times
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 AM 12-10-2018
Those cocksuckers at PatsPlanet miserable user'd me

i didn't even say shit after the game
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:13 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Those cocksuckers at PatsPlanet miserable user'd me

i didn't even say shit after the game
Yep, me also. And I never even got a chance to congratulate them for sucking.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:15 AM 12-10-2018
This is easy.

Keep Amnorix and those other Pat loving assholes out of here.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:18 AM 12-10-2018
If the Patriots had a DB out there instead of Gronkowski - any DB - they stop that play well before the goal line.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:20 AM 12-10-2018
PatriotsPlanet is nothing but a bunch of crybaby pussies. They really get pissed when I explain to them the GOAT plays in KC now. It's absolutely wonderful watching them fail.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:57 AM 12-10-2018

[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:18 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Listened to the Patriots radio broadcast -- after the play call for the TD by Miami there was literally 35 seconds of dead air before either guy came back and spoke.
right when Drake got the pitch and headed forward the color guy guys "oh Jesus" like he saw the blocking and gronk was back there and instantly saw it was over.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:51 AM 12-10-2018
Man...Kraft and his stooges just got bitch-slapped with some instant karma. Perfect timing right before a road Steelers game...maybe he'll think twice before leaking another video to TMZ.

This is going to leave a mark...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up