Chiefs=Champions 04:01 PM 12-09-2018
Gronk lunge needs the shooting star meme treatment
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:03 PM 12-09-2018
hell yeah!!

im a dolphin fan today!!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:03 PM 12-09-2018
Listened to the Patriots radio broadcast -- after the play call for the TD by Miami there was literally 35 seconds of dead air before either guy came back and spoke.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:04 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Dilly Dilly!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the correct response.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:04 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Listened to the radio broadcast -- after the play call for the TD by Miami there was literally 35 seconds of dead air before either guy came back and spoke.
:-)
[Reply]
Spott 04:29 PM 12-09-2018
Dolphin rape has become an epidemic.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:29 PM 12-09-2018
Why on earth did the Patriots have Gronkowski playing deep safety? That's just dumb. Put a receiver back there if you want, but not a big, slow tight end.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 12-09-2018, 04:30 PM
This message has been deleted by Cntrygal.
MTG#10 04:31 PM 12-09-2018
I despise the Pats and I'm glad Miami was given that game at the end but there was a blatant block in the back on that lateral that went uncalled. Having said that I dont feel sorry for the Brady's at all since they've been on the positive side of those kinds of calls for a decade+ now. The officiating this season is the worse I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:31 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Listened to the Patriots radio broadcast -- after the play call for the TD by Miami there was literally 35 seconds of dead air before either guy came back and spoke.
:-)!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 04:32 PM 12-09-2018
Cincy giving the Chargers a run for their money. That would be awesome if Bengals can find a way to win today and then the Steelers beat the Patriots next weekend.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:32 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Why on earth did the Patriots have Gronkowski playing deep safety? That's just dumb. Put a receiver back there if you want, but not a big, slow tight end.
To defend against the anticipated hail mary pass.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:34 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Because Belichick is an arrogant jackass who thinks he can put offensive linemen at DB and kickers at NT and everything will just be hunky dory.

It's about time something like this came back to bite him in the ass.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:34 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Cincy giving the Chargers a run for their money. That would be awesome if Bengals can find a way to win today and then the Steelers beat the Patriots next weekend.
I was really hoping that Houston would win today. I think that would have knocked the Pats out of the 2nd seed slot. (DISCLAIMER: I'm not a playoff scenario guru)
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 04:34 PM 12-09-2018
REP
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:36 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I despise the Pats and I'm glad Miami was given that game at the end but there was a blatant block in the back on that lateral that went uncalled. Having said that I dont feel sorry for the Brady's at all since they've been on the positive side of those kinds of calls for a decade+ now. The officiating this season is the worse I've ever seen.
I take this back...it looked like a block in the back when I saw it first but after watching the replay numerous times it was a block in the side. Should have known the refs wouldn't have taken one from the Pats like that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up