ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Would you rather bring back LDT or Watts?
LDT provides the most upside for the rest of this season. 74 79.57%
Watts would help us most for the rest of this season. 19 20.43%
Neither one lets just roll with what he have now. 0 0%
Gaz 0 0%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Who are you bringing back between LDT and Watts
Chief Roundup 11:22 PM 12-07-2018
Both these players were placed on IR at the same time. Either could be brought back at any time after this weekend. Assuming that both are healthy and ready to go at this point.
Would you rather bring back LDT or Watts?
Which player would have the biggest positive affect?
[Reply]
GayFrogs 01:48 PM 12-08-2018
It's probably been posted already, but Watts would likely be playing zero snaps in the playoffs, just like jordan lucas.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:41 PM 12-08-2018
A lot of you all keep saying that Sutton won't play Lucas. I assume you all mean in the last few weeks. As Lucas played 67.5% of the Def. snaps against Jax, 100% of the Def. snaps against the Pats, 84.2% of the snaps against the Bungles, 33% of the snaps against the Donkos and only 16% against the Browns and 0% the last three weeks, since Dirty Dan has been reactivated. If he keeps looking as bad as he has during the last 3 weeks his snaps may be given back to Lucas or Watts if he was reactivated.
Don't get me wrong I figure it will be LDT as well. I am just not sure that is the right move.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:45 PM 12-08-2018
If Berry can actually get on the field and play, it makes the decision much easier. I think we all agree it should be LDT but... if Berry cant go, it becomes a debatable argument.
[Reply]
milkman 02:53 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Mahomes is our best defense thus you bring back LDT to further that defense. But I will say not by much because I think LDT is overrated and Reiter and Wylie have done a helluva job and glad they extended Reiter. Not enough of Watts to justify a roster spot IMHO. Our defense is what it is and our coaching staff and FO agree as well.
You're an idiot.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:56 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by milkman:
You're an idiot.
Jesus loves you Milk !! And thanks for agreeing with me.:-)
[Reply]
milkman 03:02 PM 12-08-2018
Jesus loves you Milk !! And thanks for agreeing with me.:-)
I don't believe in myths.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:04 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by milkman:
I don't believe in myths.
"Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel. I dare you to read the book.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:21 PM 12-08-2018
Mahomes is our best defense thus you bring back LDT to further that defense.
Definitely this, well said
[Reply]
staylor26 03:52 PM 12-08-2018
While getting back Watts playmaking ability would be nice in theory, I’d still probably go with LDT.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:59 PM 12-08-2018
Why is this even a question, a rookie who will get minimal playing time vs a starting Olineman?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:06 PM 12-08-2018
If both are fully recovered and ready to play: LDT. Run game is going to need all the help it can get as the playoffs and cold weather approach. Doubling down on this if an effective E.B. should happen to show up for the playoffs.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:30 PM 12-08-2018
Not even close, LDT. He protects are money-man and also helps our running game that took a hit with the loss of Hunt. Our entire team depends on the passing game, how can anyone not choose to protect Mahomes?
[Reply]
New World Order 05:00 PM 12-08-2018
Ford LDT
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:59 PM 12-10-2018
Is either even healthy to bring back? They're both past the 8 weeks required now, but neither is practicing yet. At least it hasn't been reported.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up