ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How long has the dark mode existed?
CupidStunt 05:27 PM 12-07-2018
I only just found it via a random comment in a random thread. WTF. This is yuge!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:10 PM 12-07-2018
I had it on dark mode a couple years ago, then it somehow got turned off and I just got back on it today... one thing that really sticks out, is that I'm now seeing curse words and not just mother****er etc

No asterisks, full words... not that I care, just that its been a looong time since its been that way here
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:10 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd guess 4-5 years. Yes, the icons are ugly. No, it won't be fixed.
So, the Chiefs blow a 28pt lead against the Colts and ‘dark mode’ is born. Makes sense.

I propose we create a ‘Mahomes skin’ with shiny brightness and angel wings and halos to celebrate our impending Super Bowl win.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:13 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I had it on dark mode a couple years ago, then it somehow got turned off and I just got back on it today... one thing that really sticks out, is that I'm now seeing curse words and not just mother****er etc

No asterisks, full words... not that I care, just that its been a looong time since its been that way here
Your avatar used to be a plane in the sky and now it’s the death metal version of Mahomes. You unknowingly moved to dark mode months ago.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:14 PM 12-07-2018
I had to change back. I admit it. I've been light skinned for far too long. Being dark skinned was hard to get use to.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:15 PM 12-07-2018
But yes, the dark skin creates substantially more contrast.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:20 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Your avatar used to be a plane in the sky and now it’s the death metal version of Mahomes. You unknowingly moved to dark mode months ago.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:23 PM 12-07-2018
Nice. Can't remember if I ever tried it before, but I seem to be liking it more so than the other now. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 06:34 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

That's what the "unfiltered" means.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:36 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That's what the "unfiltered" means.
Huh, guess I didnt notice that came with dark mode
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 06:37 PM 12-07-2018
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BWillie 06:37 PM 12-07-2018
It is nice - but if the text was lighter & the backgrund was a deeper black it would be amazeballs.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 06:38 PM 12-07-2018
Hello mods/ Mr. Wizard saw this thread and just had to go start playing with stuff. He tried them all including mobi. How the HE-- do I get this account out of mobi???
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Buck 06:40 PM 12-07-2018
It took years of complaining before they implemented it. Since they did I've never gone back.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:40 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
Hello mods/ Mr. Wizard saw this thread and just had to go start playing with stuff. He tried them all including mobi. How the HE-- do I get this account out of mobi???
Posted via Mobile Device
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/foru...?f=1&styleid=7

Faceman said try this
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 06:51 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/foru...?f=1&styleid=7

Faceman said try this
THAT WORKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am changing my password and never letting him log in again!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up