ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING SPENCER WARE
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 PM 11-30-2018
The title of the thread says it all....

Fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Ware, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:15 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
WTF? I didn’t post this.
Out of curiosity, did you type yip?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:15 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Out of curiosity, did you type I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way?
LOL
Y-I-P
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:18 PM 12-01-2018
WARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
jd1020 07:19 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
shit this might actually benefit us if we can run more time off the clock because Ware is churning out first downs instead of touchdowns
But if the Chiefs are burning too much clock then Mahomes isn't gonna get ketchup for free for life.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:21 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
WTF? I didn’t post this.
Yeah, thats not good...
[Reply]
highBOLTage 07:34 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He's a handsome SOB - definitely much cuter than Hunt. No homo - NTTAWWT
YlP, he's probably beating the ladies off with a stick!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:52 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by highBOLTage:
YlP, he's probably beating the ladies off with a stick!
YIP
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:52 PM 12-01-2018
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way
YlP
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:56 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Magic is everywhere when you're stupid.
I Cor. I:18-25
18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”
20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom(That's you Fish!!:-)). 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12-01-2018, 09:53 PM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief.
Sassy Squatch 09:53 PM 12-01-2018
Some kid on YouTube

"I like turtles"
That kid seems nice.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:54 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That kid seems nice.
:-) in before the delete.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:54 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
shit this might actually benefit us if we can run more time off the clock because Ware is churning out first downs instead of touchdowns

Underrated post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
carcosa 10:15 PM 12-01-2018
Man I can't wait for Ware to go off and shut the HATERS up!!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:15 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I Cor. I:18-25
18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”
20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom(That's you Fish!!:-)). 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.
you're a lunatic
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:18 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Man I can't wait for Ware to go off and shut the HATERS up!!!!
YlP
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up