ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING SPENCER WARE
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 PM 11-30-2018
The title of the thread says it all....

Fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Ware, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:07 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I tried to tell you all in the off season for us to remember we have Ware - he's damned good y'all.

Yes he is.

https://youtu.be/S0SddV4baG0 https://youtu.be/gUBZeqVV3FM https://youtu.be/n--cdkEq4lo
[Reply]
kcpasco 05:13 PM 12-01-2018
Is he a choir boy? Clark likes them squeaky clean.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:15 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Is he a choir boy? Clark likes them squeaky clean.
Your choice to be a fan.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:15 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If you had to lose one player from the following list with his back up taking over, whom would you choose?

A. Mahomes (Henne)
B. Hunt (Ware)
C. Kelce (Harris)
D. Hill (Conley/Robinson)
E. Ford (Speaks/KPass)
F. Houston (Speaks/KPass)

B is easily the lowest drop off.
I think the issue most people are having is that we feel we should have them all right now. Losing Hunt shrinks our margin for error at those other positions, since Ware will be some form of a downgrade.

We now have one fewer major playmaker on offense. Everyone else is more important and far less expendable than they were before.

I can’t help but feel like this whole thing could’ve been solved long ago and should be behind us right now.
[Reply]
007 05:17 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I didn't say he sucks, I said he isn't as explosive as Hunt and he's not.

You go from a top 5-10 RB situation to probably a bottom 10 situation. Start thinking of all the teams in the league, how many would Ware start for maybe 5?

He doesn't suck but he isn't the same player. You lose big plays out of the backfield.
You are off the deep end if you believe that bullshit. You already hate Clark and the Chiefs anyway. Just cut bait.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:21 PM 12-01-2018
I'm enjoying the gifs of Ware that Clay has been posting around, it seems many (including myself to some extent) people have forgotten just how good he was

Our running/screen attack isnt gonna fall off a cliff... my only concern is that his knee isnt quite ready to carry a full load yet

But hey, thats why we have the Williams boys
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:50 PM 12-01-2018
GMFB

https://youtu.be/NU9GdYs3k3I
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:17 PM 12-01-2018
shit this might actually benefit us if we can run more time off the clock because Ware is churning out first downs instead of touchdowns
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:29 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
shit this might actually benefit us if we can run more time off the clock because Ware is churning out first downs instead of touchdowns
That's a very interesting take. You may have something there.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12-01-2018, 06:30 PM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
Jewish Rabbi 06:33 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way
Yup
[Reply]
stevieray 06:37 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm enjoying the gifs of Ware that Clay has been posting around,
where?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:44 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Y,I,P

In all honestly it's just the point of it all - it's okay to be yourself - just don't post that or this - ya know - definitely a Phil like move. I know who it was - he's never liked me, that's fine. I don't need him to.
Who was it?
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:44 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way:
ty
This guy has to go
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:13 PM 12-01-2018
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way
Than you!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:14 PM 12-01-2018
WTF? I didn’t post this.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up