ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING SPENCER WARE
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 PM 11-30-2018
The title of the thread says it all....

Fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Ware, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:09 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Do I feel like walking into the ocean wearing a big coat with weights in the pockets? Yes.

But do I think that feeling will soon pass and Ware will play well enough for the team to make a run? Yes!!!!

They've filtered Y-I-P - we have to work around it now - just a jealous Mod lacking personality.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:10 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
They've filtered Y-I-P - we have to work around it now - just a jealous Mod lacking personality.
Yes,
I'm
pissed!!!!
[Reply]
Cornstock 10:10 PM 11-30-2018
Do I feel like walking into the ocean wearing a big coat with weights in the pockets? Yes.

But do I think that feeling will soon pass and Ware will play well enough for the team to make a run? Yes!!!!
Carcosa, you seem odd at moments but you are hilarious!
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 10:10 PM 11-30-2018
I definitely think the Chiefs will do all they can to show this offense still rolls with Ware in the backfield against the Raiders. It'll be important for them to establish Ware as a similar threat heading into the stretch of the season. I think he has a good chance to do that because it is the Raiders. If he fails to do that, we could be in trouble. I don't think that will be the case, but there's no doubt the rest of the NFL will be watching to determine the immediate fate of the Chiefs for the post season.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:10 PM 11-30-2018
Ware is our ticket to the Super Bowl! He will make the game winning touchdown and be Super Bowl MVP!!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:10 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by Cornstock:
Carcosa, you seem odd at moments but you are hilarious!
Thanks babe!!!!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:11 PM 11-30-2018
WARE IS X-FACTOR!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:11 PM 11-30-2018
Should we bring back Charcandrick to lift the team's spirits??
[Reply]
Cornstock 10:12 PM 11-30-2018
No doubt Ware is the hungriest guy on the team. He knows that he is lucky to be here given his injury, and feels like he has everything to prove.

I just hope he plays naturally and doesn't force holes and get in his own head.

He definitely has talent, as we saw in 2016.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:13 PM 11-30-2018
I predict Ware goes for 120 yards rushing with a TD and 58 yards receiving with a TD as well vs the Faid
[Reply]
Cornstock 10:15 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I predict Ware goes for 120 yards rushing with a TD and 58 yards receiving with a TD as well vs the Faid
This is not unlikely. I think we get a solid lead and Ware gets plenty of carriers to get to 120.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:15 PM 11-30-2018
All right, all right there, Danny Mahoney.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:16 PM 11-30-2018
Yes,
I'm
pissed!!!!
Y,I,P

In all honestly it's just the point of it all - it's okay to be yourself - just don't post that or this - ya know - definitely a Phil like move. I know who it was - he's never liked me, that's fine. I don't need him to.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 10:17 PM 11-30-2018

I couldnt have put it any more eloquently than this. You seem very nice indeed!!

YIIP
[Reply]
RustShack 10:19 PM 11-30-2018
Can Bobby Sippio play RB?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up