ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 103
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2018 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:36 PM 07-30-2018
The beginning of the 2018 season is a little under five weeks away. Missouri enters the year projected to finish 4th in the East, and may be a borderline Top 25 team according to some projection systems. After a disappointing recruiting cycle last year, pressure is on Odom to restock the cupboard after the senior years of Lock and Beckner, who will go down as two of the better Tigers in history and likely first round draft picks.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

At this point, the class is ranked 68-69 nationally by Rivals and 24/7. Odom is going to have to rely on Pinkel's diamond-in-the-rough approach. It looks like they've pulled back considerably from Georgia, focusing more upon Texas, which is what they should have always done. Unfortunately, they've done horrific in-state, and I think that will likely end up being the nail in Odom's coffin after the 2019 season.

12/19 Update: A strong finish late in the cycle moved the class up significantly. Securing commitments from grad transfer Kelly Bryant and TCU transfer Shawn Robinson has solidified the QB position in the short and intermediate term. A class that was ranked in the 60's at the beginning of the season is now a top 20-30 class factoring in transfers.

Hamas' Crystal Ball: 8-4; 4-4 in the SEC (wins vs. Ark, Tenn, Vandy, Kentucky)
[Reply]
O.city 02:01 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I doubt anyone cares but Tony Temple is opening up a juicer at my gym in Westport. Hes s cool guy
Got ran over by him at football camp once.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:10 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I don't know about this one. He's undoubtedly a great college player and an NFL talent, but he brings a ton of baggage with him.

They’re going all in for 2019. They see that schedule and realize it’s set up for a run at an access Bowl.

Thomas’ dynamic gamebreaking ability would add something at WR and in the return game. Having a WR who is a threat to take short routes the distance would help
Make up for Lock-you-Bryant dip in deep ball passing.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:21 PM 12-10-2018
Tre Williams arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and suspended.

If true, get out frog gif.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...mestic-assault
Good Lord. How hard is it to just be good lol. Says he was arrested at 6am. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but id say alcohol was probably involved. It amazes me all the problems alcohol is attributed and it's completely legal, but smoking some weed is against the law in most places. Hell alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there, but gets a free pass.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Good Lord. How hard is it to just be good lol. Says he was arrested at 6am. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but id say alcohol was probably involved. It amazes me all the problems alcohol is attributed and it's completely legal, but smoking some weed is against the law in most places. Hell alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there, but gets a free pass.
I feel you. In very limited experience, I've seen far too many patients with end-stage cirrhosis secondary to alcoholism. Never seen a COPD patient from weed, though.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:28 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They’re going all in for 2019. They see that schedule and realize it’s set up for a run at an access Bowl.

Thomas’ dynamic gamebreaking ability would add something at WR and in the return game. Having a WR who is a threat to take short routes the distance would help
Make up for Lock-you-Bryant dip in deep ball passing.
Would Thomas be eligible? He's not a grad transfer.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:30 PM 12-10-2018
Looking likely for a waiver.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:34 PM 12-10-2018
The story goes that Mizzou isn't interested in him if he's not eligible. If he can't get a waiver, they're not gonna risk giving him a scholarship and then watching him sit out and go pro in 2020.

They'd burn up a scholarship for nothing at that point.

So the conversation won't begin here unless he can secure an eligibility waiver for the 2019 season.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:54 PM 12-10-2018

They’re requesting a hardship. He has a family situation.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 01:38 PM 12-11-2018

Marcus Washington, a gifted wide receiver from Trinity, has told Texas he is not coming! I think @MizzouFootball is in very good shape! @ksdknews @KSDKSports

— Frank Cusumano (@Frank_Cusumano) December 11, 2018

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:39 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
that would be...crazy.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 01:48 PM 12-11-2018

None of these rumors about my recruitment are true ! https://t.co/ApX32oSLQ1

— Marcus Washington (@_MarcusW11) December 11, 2018

Never mind
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:03 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:

Never mind
That's okay. He'll probably go the route of another STL receiver who went to a B12 powerhouse and disappeared, Durron Neal.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:22 PM 12-11-2018
Wouldn’t take that post from Washington as gospel.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:26 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Wouldn’t take that post from Washington as gospel.
By the same token, I wouldn't do anything but wipe my ass with anything printed by Frank Cusumano. Dude's been a joke for a decade.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:54 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
By the same token, I wouldn't do anything but wipe my ass with anything printed by Frank Cusumano. Dude's been a joke for a decade.

It’s not just Cusamano hearing the kid is looking around. I’ve heard that as well. Believe from different sources.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 103
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Up