ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Peter King leaving Sports Illustrated
RunKC 02:42 PM 05-03-2018
Here’s his statement

https://mobile.twitter.com/pedrodomg...34811287367680

Wow a lot of football journalism is changing. MMQB is one of the best pieces of insight in football. I will really miss King doing this.
[Reply]
COchief 03:04 PM 05-03-2018
I will miss the hell out of King and his MMQB if he is truly calling it quits, while he is certainly easy to criticize and pick apart, he is no doubt one of the most insightful and well written weekly NFL writers and no one outside of possibly Shefter has better NFL connections.

In comes the CP losers to criticize the most well known and well paid NFL writer of all time calling him a hack.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:07 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by COchief:
I will miss the hell out of King and his MMQB if he is truly calling it quits, while he is certainly easy to criticize and pick apart, he is no doubt one of the most insightful and well written weekly NFL writers and no one outside of possibly Shefter has better NFL connections.

In comes the CP losers to criticize the most well known and well paid NFL writer of all time calling him a hack.
Nah,you're right.
[Reply]
COchief 03:17 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Nah,you're right.
I have my beefs with him over the years no doubt especially his Patriot way BS and defense of Pioli, but I am smart enough to realize I have these beefs because I don't think I've missed a MMBQ article in 15+ years other than some of the offseason BS. NFL as a whole is taking a big hit IMO if he is really calling it quits. Bummer, at least we still have Teicher (barfs).
[Reply]
kgrund 03:26 PM 05-03-2018

Peter King and MMQB are not done. Just changing over to NBCSports.com
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:29 PM 05-03-2018
Sad day, RIP
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:31 PM 05-03-2018
Who?
[Reply]
jimidollar 03:37 PM 05-03-2018
Whenever I hear Peter King speak, I always think of Stuart's dad on Beavis and Butt-Head.
[Reply]
COchief 03:41 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by kgrund:
Peter King and MMQB are not done. Just changing over to NBCSports.com
That is awesome to hear, I am not usually a fan boy and probably have a reputation among some (alot) posters here as a total prick, however nothing but full respect for King and I have looked forward to his weekly column for decades.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:08 PM 05-03-2018
He can write, but he does not know football.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 04:22 PM 05-03-2018
Not a PK fan. Isn't he one of the morons that votes on the HoF candidates?
[Reply]
COchief 04:26 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He can write, but he does not know football.
Oddly I might end up being his staunchest defender here, and I sort of completely agree.

He is unquantifiable, however something about his style and connections, for me at least (and millions of others), equaled weekly magic.
[Reply]
COchief 04:28 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Not a PK fan. Isn't he one of the morons that votes on the HoF candidates?
One of the sad lonely retards I predicted would respond, also tells himself Mahomes didn't absolutely ****ing own Von Miller, Harris, and overhyped Roby with a flick of the wrist in Pile high last year on that game winning drive. #lookedeffortless #mahomesseemedboredonthatdrive
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:56 PM 05-03-2018
Oddly I might end up being his staunchest defender here, and I sort of completely agree.

He is unquantifiable, however something about his style and connections, for me at least (and millions of others), equaled weekly magic.
MMQB was one of my first reads every Monday. Didn't always agree with him, but there was a variety I enjoyed.
[Reply]
rtmike 05:05 PM 05-03-2018
Best piece I read of his was when he said good bye to the family Golden Retriever.
It made my eyes leak, lol. Idk, as I’ve gotten older it really bothers me if I see an animal being abused.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up