ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Preacher...
unlurking 06:23 PM 10-30-2015
Mentioned in the bigger comic book thread, but figure it probably deserves it's own thread.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:47 PM 05-29-2016
Loved the pilot. Howard stark and Raina bringing the mcu together!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:09 PM 06-01-2016
Are people not watching/loving this show? WTF?
[Reply]
unlurking 07:36 AM 06-02-2016
Yes. Patiently waiting for episode 2.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:47 AM 06-02-2016
Can't wait for the next episode.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 08:26 AM 06-02-2016
watched it, keeping it for now, but it didn't blow me away. Not a big comic/graphic novel fan, so the over the top stuff is what I struggle with.
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:14 AM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Are people not watching/loving this show? WTF?
Watched it; never really got into it. :-) The only character I really enjoyed was Tulip (she seemed just crazy enough to be very entertaining). I've never read the comics so it's all new to me. I will watch the next episode or two at least because these shows can definitely grow on you once you get used to the characters.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:46 AM 06-04-2016
Had one of the songs Johnny did I'm most torn about. It's perfect for him, but it had been such a favorite of mine by Nick for so long, I think I still prefer the original.

Recall, this was the closing song of the pilot of The Sopranos

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:30 PM 06-05-2016
Watched it last night. Haven't seen the comics, but I can honestly say I didn't know wtf I was watching. Is that goofy assed comet thing still in Cooper or did he transfer it to the dude that cut his heart out?

Other than that can somebody tell me what the fuck is going on?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:45 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Watched it last night. Haven't seen the comics, but I can honestly say I didn't know wtf I was watching. Is that goofy assed comet thing still in Cooper or did he transfer it to the dude that cut his heart out?

Other than that can somebody tell me what the **** is going on?
It is still in Jesse. It is the Word of God and it makes people do whatever he tells them when he uses it. Literally, as you can tell.

I am going to put some spoilers here:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Frosty 09:09 AM 06-06-2016
I'm still laughing about the "Did Jesus take your wheel?" line.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:53 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I'm still laughing about the "Did Jesus take your wheel?" line.
That was great. I liked this episode more than the pilot.

I'm not sure if I should spoiler this or not, so I'll just err on the side of caution since spoilers are such a potential shitstorm these days...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:40 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That was great. I liked this episode more than the pilot.

I'm not sure if I should spoiler this or not, so I'll just err on the side of caution since spoilers are such a potential shitstorm these days...

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
unlurking 10:09 PM 06-06-2016
Great episode. I'm also surprised they introduced Saint of Killers, Fiore, and deBlanc so soon. I'm guessing next week we get the reveal of what's going on.

So far I'm loving the show. Cassidy, Custer, and Tulip were cast perfectly. Looking forward to more Saint of Killers.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:05 AM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Great episode. I'm also surprised they introduced Saint of Killers, Fiore, and deBlanc so soon. I'm guessing next week we get the reveal of what's going on.

So far I'm loving the show. Cassidy, Custer, and Tulip were cast perfectly. Looking forward to more Saint of Killers.
Great ep.

The casting in this show is excellent.

And props for bringing in Rorschach! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:34 AM 06-07-2016
Another episode, another Johnny Cash cover [Rusty Chain].

Gotta be honest, I'm intrigued but not wowed yet. Ruth Negga is easy on the eyes [liked her since she was in Misfits with Ramsey Bolton]. Cassidy has potential as a Mick version of Buffy's Spike. But that's the thing, I feel like I'm watching a casserole. Everything's a mix of genres and archetypes, but I see the source material more than the new ground thus far. Even the 'Genesis' reminds me of the asteroid from 'You, Me and the End of the World' earlier this year. Hopefully it bakes into something decent.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up