ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Choose your own adventure : Simply Red edition
Coochie liquor 09:30 AM 04-19-2015
Well, Simply Red has been MIA for a bit now. There's probably lots of speculation as to where he is. So here is the chance for CP to come up with their own version of what he's doing during his hiatus.
Each member that posts here should fill in 2-3 sentences to add to what the posters before him have added. Yeah, I know it's probably a dumb idea, but the draft is a couple weeks away, and with threads about selfie sticks, and candy wrappers, I figured why not.... So here's the beginning, I'll add my lines tonit then the rest of you can shit all over my amazing idea!!

Simply Red is usually a pretty laid back guy, who seems nice. He called me with an emergency the other night. He sounded very out of breath, and in a hurry. He said he had to go away for a while, because he had gotten into a little trouble......

(Now I'll go first with my 2-3 sentences)

He said he had to catch a red eye to South Africa, because there was a matter of national security he had to tend to. I was shocked, because I didn't realize he was involved with anything like that. I tried to pry more info from him, and this is what he said......
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 04-20-2015
And a sweet sweet man.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:26 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Simply Red ditched the Vespa and shouted "WOULD YOU MASTURBATE TO ANDY POURING 16 OUNCES OF NILLA WAFER BITS DREDGED IN MILK UNTIL SOGGY, ALL OVER HIS FACE? FOR 1,500.00/CASH...???"
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:58 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
Coochie:

Simply Red would like to say you are a beautiful human being.
I miss SR.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:03 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I miss SR.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:15 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Omg, I actually watched Cry Baby not too long ago. Forgot how good a movie it was.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:09 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Simply Red ditched the Vespa and shouted "WOULD YOU MASTURBATE TO ANDY POURING 16 OUNCES OF NILLA WAFER BITS DREDGED IN MILK UNTIL SOGGY, ALL OVER HIS FACE? FOR 1,500.00/CASH...???"
Orville suddenly stopped the car and the midgets waddled out. Then they said...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:27 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Orville suddenly stopped the car and the midgets waddled out. Then they said...
.... "NO, BUT WE WOULD TAKE A DUMP ON JENNIFER ANISTONS CHEST IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY". Then from out of thin air appeared the ghostly image of Alex Smith throwing a deep pass to a wide open receiver. Simply Red gave a well executed Chuck Norrisesque roundhouse kick to an innocent passerby, and....
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:31 AM 04-21-2015
.... "NO, BUT WE WOULD TAKE A DUMP ON JENNIFER ANISTONS CHEST IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY". Then from out of thin air appeared the ghostly image of Alex Smith throwing a deep pass to a wide open receiver. Simply Red gave a well executed Chuck Norrisesque roundhouse kick to an innocent passerby, and....
Clutch Gene arrived to help him. Shouting "THE LACK OF DEEP BALL IS A MYTH!!!" They charged...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:23 AM 04-22-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Clutch Gene arrived to help him. Shouting "THE LACK OF DEEP BALL IS A MYTH!!!" They charged...
...towards the midgets who were about a block away. But around the corner of the alley walls SWEET DADDY WILLIAMS..... He proclaims "you can take 10 minutes if highlights from anybody's career and make it look magical. But this qb, this REGIME.... THIS FRANCHISE......
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 AM 04-22-2015
IS THE BEST!!! He ripped off his shirt to reveal the LC tattooed on his chest...Sign of the LilChiefy....
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:32 AM 04-22-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
... The closest thing they have is Skyline Chili, five ways. A pigmy down the street says he knows a guy who know a guy, but it'll cost him ...
Is Skyline Chili a chain? I saw one yesterday in Illinois I think.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:57 AM 04-22-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Is Skyline Chili a chain? I saw one yesterday in Illinois I think.
Yes, they're mostly in Ohio, but you can find them in other states, especially near Ohio.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:27 PM 04-22-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yes, they're mostly in Ohio, but you can find them in other states, especially near Ohio.
My wife and I actually just are at the skyline in Clearwater for lunch today.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:15 PM 12-10-2018
Time to fire this back up???
[Reply]
eDave 06:21 PM 12-10-2018
Time to fire this back up???

[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up