ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Choose your own adventure : Simply Red edition
Coochie liquor 09:30 AM 04-19-2015
Well, Simply Red has been MIA for a bit now. There's probably lots of speculation as to where he is. So here is the chance for CP to come up with their own version of what he's doing during his hiatus.
Each member that posts here should fill in 2-3 sentences to add to what the posters before him have added. Yeah, I know it's probably a dumb idea, but the draft is a couple weeks away, and with threads about selfie sticks, and candy wrappers, I figured why not.... So here's the beginning, I'll add my lines tonit then the rest of you can shit all over my amazing idea!!

Simply Red is usually a pretty laid back guy, who seems nice. He called me with an emergency the other night. He sounded very out of breath, and in a hurry. He said he had to go away for a while, because he had gotten into a little trouble......

(Now I'll go first with my 2-3 sentences)

He said he had to catch a red eye to South Africa, because there was a matter of national security he had to tend to. I was shocked, because I didn't realize he was involved with anything like that. I tried to pry more info from him, and this is what he said......
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:29 PM 04-19-2015
They have created an exact duplicate of Fred and Red's Chili Mac. I must go there to retrieve the recipe.The only problem is...
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:38 PM 04-19-2015
I think you guys hurt his feelings with those insensitive remarks about BMW drivers last week.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:40 PM 04-19-2015
Fashion consultant on the new Zoolander movie.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:42 PM 04-19-2015
Well I tried Coochie!
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:48 PM 04-19-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Well I tried Coochie!
Didn't like it, huh?

Badump bump.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:49 PM 04-19-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
They have created an exact duplicate of Fred and Red's Chili Mac. I must go there to retrieve the recipe.The only problem is...

... The closest thing they have is Skyline Chili, five ways. A pigmy down the street says he knows a guy who know a guy, but it'll cost him ...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:51 PM 04-19-2015
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think you guys hurt his feelings with those insensitive remarks about BMW drivers last week.

You had an apricot BMW, and SR makes apricot chicken. And now that I think about it, I've never seen you both in the same place at the same time...
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:53 PM 04-19-2015
I think Simply Red honestly has the right idea. He goes on extended vacations from this place and always comes back refreshed and ready for quality posting. He's smart about maximizing the amount of fun he has on Chiefs Planet, and when he's not getting a good return, he takes a break.
[Reply]
bevischief 01:07 PM 04-19-2015
You took how much? And are still constipated?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:07 PM 04-19-2015
He's around, and is nice.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:44 PM 04-19-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
... The closest thing they have is Skyline Chili, five ways. A pigmy down the street says he knows a guy who know a guy, but it'll cost him ...
...2 cases of Milwaukees Best Light, a bottle if Old Crow Whiskey, and a hand job to go retrieve the recipe. Simply Red gives the pigmy a crazy look, reaches in his coat, and....
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03:35 PM 04-19-2015
Breast reduction
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:37 PM 04-19-2015
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11NyAPQVBmq

Audio recording and upload >>
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:53 PM 04-19-2015
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11NyAPQVBmq

Audio recording and upload >>