ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the mood for a festive celebration Christmas!
HonestChieffan 11:35 AM 11-23-2018
I was going to wait but with a big winter storm headed in and a return to Christmas like weather, why not, right?

There are many great classics and will be sure to enjoy them over the next few weeks. But here is a newcomer to Christmas music...great voice and really well done, I have the new album and it's worth the price!

Christmas music and festive times putting up decorations, a fire in fireplace and snow falling outside is just perfect. 32 days till we celebrate the birth of the Savior!! We are all blessed!!

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:50 PM 12-09-2018
Not a Christmas song but still festive and fun Garth and Trisha do a great job.

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:04 PM Yesterday
Its the 75th anniversary of the invasion of Europe. The song “i’ll be home for Christmas” was a song about the soldiers far from home. My dad was a tail gunner in a B17 stationed in Eye, Suffolk, England. 2019 is the75th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge. Id ask all to set aside your politics of today. God bless those amazing men and women who were away from home fighting 75 years ago

Merry Christmas all. God blesses us all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:35 PM Yesterday
These Santas definitely made the naughty list :-)

[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:19 PM Yesterday
https://youtu.be/ADbJLo4x-tk
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:48 PM Yesterday
Christmas should be special for so many reasons. As a kid, Christmas was amazing. I grew up in a very strong family. My great grandparents all came here from Sweden in the late 1800s. Our Christmas on both sides of the family involved these great gatherings of aunts and uncles, huge spreads of Swedish foods, we kids allowed to do anything we wanted by loving grandparents and grand aunts and uncles, all speaking Swedish. Such memories! All hard working people with no riches but rich in love.

This year is special for us with a new grandson, 2 months old today. And we are reminded of the first Christmas with our son in 1980. So many blessings. We have a ton of friends that make out life full. And we take time to remember those family and friends past.

Posting Holiday music has become a fun effort here over a number of years. Maybe its fun for others. But lets all remember our amazing blessings at this special time of the year.

We have Angels among us. The song is so appropriate. Be an Angel, its really easy to do good things for others who so need it......

[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up