ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Cory Booker 2020
HonestChieffan 08:12 AM 12-07-2018
Cory not just Spartacus, Cory Chief!

Cory Booker Quietly Notes He’s 7% Native American in Jab at Warren

The Weekly Standard published a lengthy profile of Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), a potential 2020 presidential candidate, on Thursday. Potentially lost in the more than 4,000-word story is this fact: Booker took a DNA test that revealed he is seven percent Native American.

That makes his Native ancestry about 70 times that of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), who during the 1980s and ’90s changed her ethnicity from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and while teaching at Harvard University Law School.

Here’s how Booker’s genealogy came up in the Weekly Standard piece:

The country’s racial history is an ever-present issue for Booker, one of only three African American senators, but he wants to see his complicated heritage as a source of communion rather than anger. Some of his ancestors were slaves but several were slave owners—and one was a Confederate soldier. A DNA test revealed that he’s 47 percent African, 45 percent European, and 7 percent Native American (which is about 70 times more Native American than Elizabeth Warren).

Barring any unforeseen significant changes in their career trajectories, Booker and Warren are on a collision course to compete for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020. Warren’s disastrous rollout of her DNA test drew harsh criticism from Native American groups and hand wringing from liberals.

On Thursday, the New York Times reported that Warren’s advisers are urging her to apologize for how she handled the debacle and for the implication that she is somehow involved with Native American tribes.

Several outside advisers are even more worried: They say they believe a plan should be made to repair that damage, possibly including a strong statement of apology.

Booker’s decision to let his DNA results slip out to the public through the press was no mistake. As the Democrats’ 2020 primary heats up next year, this kind of sniping is only likely to increase.

https://ntknetwork.com/cory-booker-q...jab-at-warren/
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:08 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
My wife is half black,

You're really not very good at this.
You forgot to add "believe me" so I'm just going to file this under Fake News.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:13 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
This is the same shit the left was saying in 2015 with regards to the GOP primary..
Well, the 2016 GOP race was certainly entertaining. I don't know who's supposed to be the one to emerge as the Dem version of Trump, though.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:12 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You forgot to add "believe me" so I'm just going to file this under Fake News.
Plenty of people here that know it's true. It's not important to me if you believe it..you're a troll hiding behind a keyboard.

My children LOVE their grandpa, and for good reason, he's pretty awesome.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:15 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Well, the 2016 GOP race was certainly entertaining. I don't know who's supposed to be the one to emerge as the Dem version of Trump, though.
The DNC neutered superdelegates this summer so it seems like there won't be any sort of safety valve if there's a Trump situation in that party.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:25 PM 12-08-2018
Plenty of people here that know it's true. It's not important to me if you believe it..you're a troll hiding behind a keyboard.

My children LOVE their grandpa, and for good reason, he's pretty awesome.
Trolling aside, the original point remains true. African Americans largely see the GOP as hostile to their values. That's why they are a solidly Dem voting block every year, and as a result why Republicans focus their voter suppression tactics in majority black neighborhoods.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:30 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
They’re all against dudes so it’s a non issue

Swallowcus 2020
Oh! Now I know why our resident Dems worship this guy. Makes sense now.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:36 PM 12-08-2018
It is kind of sad that people can't even enjoy their lives because they are worried about the next Presidential election.

Politics is a disease spread by a corrupt media.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:00 PM 12-08-2018
Trolling aside, the original point remains true. African Americans largely see the GOP as hostile to their values. That's why they are a solidly Dem voting block every year, and as a result why Republicans focus their voter suppression tactics in majority black neighborhoods.
^false narrative^

I accept the apology you aren't man enough to make.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 06:13 PM 12-08-2018
^false narrative^

I accept the apology you aren't man enough to make.
Demonstrate why it's a false narrative. I dare you.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:34 PM 12-08-2018
Demonstrate why it's a false narrative. I dare you.
Plenty of brothers on You tube proclaimng that Dems are their own worst enemy. They know they've been pimped by them.

Allen West does a fine job explaining the difference between the Repubilcans and dims over slavery CR, etc.

You really are a dishonest poster employing tired and typical soundbytes.

Throw out a false accusation, then demand it be defended as truth.

Shameful.
[Reply]
baitism 10:49 AM 12-09-2018
Dems want to keep minorities on government assistance (aka the dem plantation). It forces them to vote for the party of free stuff.
[Reply]
Munson 10:58 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I can only dream that the dem primRy is an entertaining sjw bloodbath.

It should be entertaining watching them chew each other to bits.
It's going to be a contest of who is the biggest victim, and who can give away the most "free" shit.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:00 AM 12-09-2018
Kanye is mentally ill and latter admitted that he was being used to spread messages he didn't believe in, which is exactly what critics of his were saying.

But to answer the earlier question of why black Republicans are shamed, it's because they are representing a party that is hostile to the interests of the vast majority of African Americans. It's not that complicated.
Well, African Americans have been voting Dem for years.

Looks like it's worked out quite well for them.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up