ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Spiderman into the Spiderverse Animated Movie
Sure-Oz 09:49 AM 06-06-2018
@SpiderVerse: What makes you different is what makes you Spider-Man. Watch the new Spider-Man: Into The #SpiderVerse trailer now - in theaters this Christmas. https://twitter.com/SpiderVerse/stat...693504/video/1

Can someone embed the trailer?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:36 PM 12-25-2018
It was a good enough movie. Happy to throw money at the theater to see it.

Originally Posted by Swanman:
I still laugh at the line when Spider-Ham gave Miles has goofy cartoon hammer and told him it will fit in his pocket.
That was a good chuckle. I laughed at Spider Man Noir and the Rubik's Cube, especially the end when he solved it and still couldn't figure out the colors, lol.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:38 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It was a good enough movie. Happy to throw money at the theater to see it.

That was a good chuckle. I laughed at Spider Man Noir and the Rubik's Cube, especially the end when he solved it and still couldn't figure out the colors, lol.
Nicholas Cage was perfect for that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 PM 12-25-2018
Going to see this tomorrow. Kids are excited.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:12 AM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
Seriously? Why the **** does that matter to you? It was an alternate universe and it added an simple twist on a tired old boring character that still exists in the “coca-cola” universe.

We’re you fine with a cartoon spider being bit by a radioactive pig that fights crime with cartoon hammers and anvils? How about a futuristic Asian child that fights inside a robot run by a radioactive spider? All that is cool with you, no problem, but a female version (maybe daughter) of Doc Oc is what made you unhappy?
Easy there woke warrior. Some prefer the classic villain over the spinoff. Nothing to get your tits in a twist over.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:15 PM 12-26-2018
That was fucking damn good.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:53 PM 12-26-2018
Loved the animation style. Never seen anything quite like it.
[Reply]
bowener 09:05 AM 12-27-2018
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Easy there woke warrior. Some prefer the classic villain over the spinoff. Nothing to get your tits in a twist over.
She was literally Doc Oc but female. She was the "traditional villain". If they had made Doc Oc a murderous AI octopus, that would be untraditional. It was another way to show the viewer this was not the universe we have seen for 5 films already, and it was a simple way to do so without doing something crazy like having a 10 story tall Green Goblin monster that could fly with its wings. Where the fuck does that thing hide out when it isn't battling??

You can call me whatever you want, such as woke warrior, I am simply pointing out what I thought was obvious about the direction they chose, as well as how silly it is to be upset about a gender flip of a character when you have a Porky the Pig with superpowers running around on screen (which was fucking fantastic).
[Reply]
Swanman 02:31 PM 12-27-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
She was literally Doc Oc but female. She was the "traditional villain". If they had made Doc Oc a murderous AI octopus, that would be untraditional. It was another way to show the viewer this was not the universe we have seen for 5 films already, and it was a simple way to do so without doing something crazy like having a 10 story tall Green Goblin monster that could fly with its wings. Where the **** does that thing hide out when it isn't battling??

You can call me whatever you want, such as woke warrior, I am simply pointing out what I thought was obvious about the direction they chose, as well as how silly it is to be upset about a gender flip of a character when you have a Porky the Pig with superpowers running around on screen (which was ****ing fantastic).
I loved how before the reveal, the woman that was Doc Oc just came off as a mousy nerd and right when you heard the name, it was a holy shit moment.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:24 AM 11-02-2019

April 8, 2022 🕷 #SpiderVerse pic.twitter.com/FC5nVIuciB

— Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (@SpiderVerse) November 1, 2019

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:22 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Very cool. Really enjoyed the first one.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:41 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Not even gonna click it. Don't need to. I will most assuredly watch this in theaters when it releases.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up