ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman (2017)
Munson 04:13 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:20 PM 05-16-2017
All I know is WB is marketing the hell out of this. I see commercials for it constantly

They must feel good about it.
[Reply]
munkey 09:11 PM 05-16-2017
Looks awesome to me...I think she's the perfect fit for the part.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:26 PM 05-16-2017
Batgirl....
:-):-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:51 PM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
All I know is WB is marketing the hell out of this. I see commercials for it constantly

They must feel good about it.
They need it to be good. B v. S and Suicide Squad were both bad movies that cashed in on the name recognition. D.C. can't rely on that to keep happening as things move forward.
[Reply]
Hawk 09:10 AM 05-19-2017
Early reactions from critics are very positive for this movie. Looks like it may be a good one!
[Reply]
listopencil 08:08 PM 05-20-2017
I guess I have been derping along regarding the Wonder Woman mythos for while. I never got into comic books as a kid. I started reading at a very early age and I didn't appreciate comic book art, so comic books were a gigantic waste to me. I wasn't willing to 'waste' the money for a couple of minutes of reading time when a book could easily last me a few hours-or a few days when I was busy. I gathered my superhero impressions from TV and movies. I did thoroughly enjoy Lynda Carter on the old TV show but most of the WW stuff I saw...meh. She looked weak. I guess she is now closer to the Superman power level? I watched Batman Versus Superman and she was the most interesting character. Looked pretty bad ass. I like what I am seeing from the trailers and the bits and pieces online. And Gal Gadot looks a lot better then I thought she would in the role. It looks like they've done a pretty good job of making an origin movie for her. I'll go see it.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:11 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
They need it to be good. B v. S and Suicide Squad were both bad movies that cashed in on the name recognition. D.C. can't rely on that to keep happening as things move forward.
I have only seen the extended version of BvS. I was not impressed. I was not impressed with Suicide Squad either, I was actually frustrated by it. I walked away with the impression that there was a really good movie in there that got lost along the way.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:12 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Batgirl....
:-):-)
Yeaaaaah...sounds like that and Flash are just going to be shit.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:52 PM 05-20-2017
The WW animated movie is good too. DC makes really good animated movies. I hope this jump starts the dceu movies going forward. BvS extended was not bad but I'm a fan...it should've been way better. Hope Justice League carries the momentum after WW which everyone thinks is the best dceu movie easily.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:53 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Yeaaaaah...sounds like that and Flash are just going to be shit.
Kindve early to say...Flash doesn't have a director yet and whedon is doing Batgirl. Matt Reeves on for The Batman and Aquaman may be badass.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:56 PM 05-20-2017
The "DC hater" says this about WW

@andysignore: Wow the hype is real. @WonderWomanFilm is Truly Wonderful! I totally loved it! Bravo @PattyJenks @DCComics @geoffjohns @GalGadot https://twitter.com/andysignore/stat...747456/photo/1
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:58 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Kindve early to say...Flash doesn't have a director yet and whedon is doing Batgirl. Matt Reeves on for The Batman and Aquaman may be badass.
Last I saw it was Matthew Vaughn or Zemeckis. Either would be great but personally both are above the material and don't need a movie like this.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:03 PM 05-20-2017
@andysignore: I'd say #WonderWoman is in par w/ #Logan - it's just totally different... #Logan is more serious. BUT they're both better than #Guardians2 https://twitter.com/bokuwahmz/status/866061764718243840
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:04 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Last I saw it was Matthew Vaughn or Zemeckis. Either would be great but personally both are above the material and don't need a movie like this.
Sure don't...but glad they're likely going to do it. I'm ready for war for the planet of the apes
[Reply]
listopencil 09:08 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Out of those Aquaman sounds interesting-only because of what I've seen recently done with the character.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up