ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 300
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:22 PM 02-10-2015
WHO HERE SHIPS BETH & DARYL??
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:18 PM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
You should spoiler that, IMO.
Yeah, bad form on my part. Deepest apologies.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:43 AM 02-11-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Yeah, bad form on my part. Deepest apologies.

No sweat for me, I've read the comics. :-)
[Reply]
OmahaChief 08:19 AM 02-11-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I thought he deserved a better ending. Hell, when he wanted to die he beat off an army of walkers with a fucking hammer.

This dude was Black Thor and he's taken out because he wasn't paying attention?

Weak...
To me that was the point. In that word you have to be on point at all times. He was not always wiling to do that or do what it takes as the Gov was saying. In his momment of reflection/sadness for others he got bite.

I liked the way he was taken out in the context of the show. But we all have our own ideas so I totally respect what you are saying. He was a badass when he wanted to be.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:49 AM 02-11-2015
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:50 AM 02-11-2015
My biggest pet peeve about the show is the zombies are always growling scraping there feet on the ground yet in a dead ass silent house that zombie turns into a fucking ninja and sneaks up on him to surprise him. Bull shit, it's happened a bunch in this show.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:05 AM 02-11-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Spoiler!
I think you're right on with the bat.

However, I think the scratch is unrelated. It was a subtle clue to the fact we were seeing a flashback. In the opening sequence, you see Noah crying over the grave and he has the scratch there. We're led to believe at the beginning that it was Beth's funeral, when in reality it was a flash forward to Tyrese's.

Check No. 2 here: http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/02/all-the...-walking-dead/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:06 AM 02-11-2015
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
My biggest pet peeve about the show is the zombies are always growling scraping there feet on the ground yet in a dead ass silent house that zombie turns into a ****ing ninja and sneaks up on him to surprise him. Bull shit, it's happened a bunch in this show.
Willing suspension of disbelief, TambaBerry.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:02 AM 02-11-2015
Nice link, FMB. Thanks for that. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:15 AM 02-11-2015

However, I think the scratch is unrelated. It was a subtle clue to the fact we were seeing a flashback. In the opening sequence, you see Noah crying over the grave and he has the scratch there. We're led to believe at the beginning that it was Beth's funeral, when in reality it was a flash forward to Tyrese's.
My wife and I we're talking about that. In the opening funeral scene we never see Sasha clearly. That would have been a dead (see what I did there) give away that it was Tyrese being buried.

If you re-watch the episode you catch all the references and flashbacks.

I read that the radio DJ that Tyrese was listening to was Andrew Lincoln in his natural British accent, that's kind of cool.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:59 AM 02-11-2015
My wife and I we're talking about that. In the opening funeral scene we never see Sasha clearly. That would have been a dead (see what I did there) give away that it was Tyrese being buried.

If you re-watch the episode you catch all the references and flashbacks.

I read that the radio DJ that Tyrese was listening to was Andrew Lincoln in his natural British accent, that's kind of cool.
yeah, I watched the Talking Dead, and apparently he read it just for them to have something to go off of, but the director liked the idea so they just kept it as him. Pretty cool...
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:11 AM 02-11-2015

Check No. 2 here: http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/02/all-the...-walking-dead/

Spoiler!
I missed more than a few of those.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:29 AM 02-11-2015
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I missed more than a few of those.
Me, too.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:45 PM 02-12-2015
Enjoy -
http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/7p1r..._021115_mid_39
[Reply]
thabear04 09:05 PM 02-15-2015
So who this new guy. Next week episode look good.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 300
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up