ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith: "I think [the Chiefs] are only committed to me through this year"
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 05-17-2017
Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-only-season

Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Good morning football panel, Mayock, Chadiha all think Smith finishes out two years...

And then you have Andy Reid saying "I don't worry about Alex on this," head coach Andy Reid said, according to the Kansas City Star's Terez A. Paylor. "Alex knows we trust him. Alex is the starting quarterback. Nothing is going to change there. The kid is going to take some time. He understands that."

This is Alex's job to lose. #GetThatSB
Then fucking bet me.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:24 AM 05-18-2017
I made a bet with someone with actual cred on CP. You know, someone who doesn't make mult accounts with his boyfriend to spam the board. Get lost, loser.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:25 AM 05-18-2017
I made a bet with someone with actual cred on CP. You know, someone who doesn't make mult accounts with his boyfriend to spam the board. Get lost, loser.
I have no mults that I post under. Ask the mods. Oh wait...you don't trust the mods either because they are all "against" you.

You're a fucking pussy.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:26 AM 05-18-2017
It's not a completely farfetched idea. BB has Brady throw to the check down for 20% of their yards and Edelman is an absolute bruiser in YAC with how they get the ball out quick to him. Smith plays extraordinarily with tight ends too (V Davis / Kelce) so Gronk would still get his due.

If Garropollo is fools gold, Smith would be a bargain option on a 2-3 year deal since Smith feels like he's in shape to play for several more years. The other place I think he would be get offers if he hit free agency is with Denver, the Chargers as they'll need a temp after Rivers or Bruce Arians if he's still coaching the Cards.
:-) Alex Smith will never play for a Bill Belichick led team you stupid f**k.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:27 AM 05-18-2017
You are completely contradicting yourself cause I've made two bets with people on Smith for the upcoming season. Get lost, child.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:28 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
:-) Alex Smith will never play for a Bill Belichick led team you stupid f**k.
So you ride my coattails then you insult me. Ungrateful.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:28 AM 05-18-2017
It's not a completely farfetched idea. BB has Brady throw to the check down for 20% of their yards and Edelman is an absolute bruiser in YAC with how they get the ball out quick to him. Smith plays extraordinarily with tight ends too (V Davis / Kelce) so Gronk would still get his due.

If Garropollo is fools gold, Smith would be a bargain option on a 2-3 year deal since Smith feels like he's in shape to play for several more years. The other place I think he would be get offers if he hit free agency is with Denver, the Chargers as they'll need a temp after Rivers or Bruce Arians if he's still coaching the Cards.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:29 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
LOL.... NO.
I completely disagree.

A record like 2-14 is far from a SB, losing in the divisional round two-years in a row by a combined 9-pts is not far off. Not to mention we have beaten the SB champs several times in recent seasons with Alex.

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Can't wait to see him go to war with those 15 TDs of his.
Alex doesn't care about stats unlike you fantasy football lovers, all he cares about is winning.

The Chiefs record is always the most important stat and he has a pretty good stat in that regard especially considering we were a 2-14 trash team before he got here who hadn't won a playoff gm in like 40-yrs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:31 AM 05-18-2017
So you ride my coattails then you insult me. Ungrateful.
I have NEVER 'rode your coattails'. I don't even know where you get that shit.

I told you yesterday exactly what I did. In case you forgot:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:36 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Alex doesn't care about stats unlike you fantasy football lovers, all he cares about is winning.

The Chiefs record is always the most important stat and he has a pretty good stat in that regard especially considering we were a 2-14 trash team before he got here who hadn't won a playoff gm in like 40-yrs.
Steve Bono was the starting QB for a Chiefs team that went 13-3, does he get your same high regards for his "winning stat"?

Alex Smith was mostly a bystander in the Chiefs first playoff win in 20+ years that you reference... a win that was mostly a result of the Chiefs defense and Brian Hoyer's meltdown.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:36 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
How's Aaron Murray doing in the league? :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:42 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Steve Bono was the starting QB for a Chiefs team that went 13-3, does he get your same high regards for his "winning stat"?

Alex Smith was mostly a bystander in the Chiefs first playoff win in 20+ years that you reference... a win that was mostly a result of the Chiefs defense and Brian Hoyer's meltdown.
Steve Bono isn't Alex Smith. Terrible comparison.

Anyway, Alex Smith did fine in that Texans playoff game and seeing how Hoyer played should show you that he isn't as bad as many of you make him out to be. You talk about him like he is Hoyer or Ryan Leaf. It makes a lot of you look stupid.

Btw how'd he do in that Chiefs-Colts playoff game?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:44 AM 05-18-2017
Alex Smith did fine in that Texans playoff game and seeing how Hoyer played should show you that he isn't as bad as many of you make him out to be. You talk about him like he is Hoyer or Ryan Leaf. It makes a lot of you look stupid.

190 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT was fine?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:44 AM 05-18-2017
Alex Smith did fine in that Texans playoff game and seeing how Hoyer played should show you that he isn't as bad as many of you make him out to be. You talk about him like he is Hoyer or Ryan Leaf. It makes a lot of you look stupid.

1-3

That's not getting it done.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 AM 05-18-2017
You also made a bet with me.

So where does that leave you? :-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up