ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 319
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
BossChief 12:09 PM 03-09-2021
An interesting way to fill the LDE spot would be to sign Clowney (will he even be healthy by camp?) and draft Oweh in the first.

2 top level athletes that combined didn’t have a single sack last season.

I wouldn’t be disappointed if that’s the direction we end up going, either.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:10 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Need to re sign Dirty Dan
No, we fucking don’t.
[Reply]
In58men 12:12 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No, we ****ing don’t.
Yes, we fucking do!
[Reply]
BossChief 12:14 PM 03-09-2021
I’d like to have Dan back and I doubt it will take much $ to do so. He’s 31, isn’t truly scheme diverse and nobody has money to spend. I bet he returns for like 2m for a year.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:17 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No, we ****ing don’t.
I swear why does CP love to shit on this guy
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:17 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’d like to have Dan back and I doubt it will take much $ to do so. He’s 31, isn’t truly scheme diverse and nobody has money to spend. I bet he returns for like 2m for a year.
You'd be asking him to take a 50% pay cut. No way he does that unless he hits free agency and nobody at all wants him, which will take a few months to sort out.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:17 PM 03-09-2021
Sure, Sorensen makes a big play every now and then which for some reason, covers the fact that he's always late or missing tackles or penalized at inoportune times.

It's really time to move on from him, regardless of his asking price.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:18 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'll be honest. I couldn't really give two shits about the LDEs run defense. Obviously it can't be terrible like Dee Ford was, but with the players we have, I want a primarily pass rushing DE. We desperately need someone who can consistently get pressure and who can also take attention away from Chris Jones.

I want nothing to do with a player whos had 3 sacks in 2 injury ridden seasons.
You couldn’t give two shits about run defense at SDE?

:-)

You don’t know football. Like at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:19 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Sure, Sorensen makes a big play every now and then which for some reason, covers the fact that he's always late or missing tackles or penalized at inoportune times.

It's really time to move on from him, regardless of his asking price.
Yep. Let him find greener pastures. Get younger.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:20 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I swear why does CP love to shit on this guy
Because he’s not a deep safety and he can’t cover TEs. We can thank him for helping us win a ring and then move the fuck on. He’s 31 and only going to get worse.
[Reply]
-King- 12:25 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

You say this every post when you reply to me. Yet you always reply. You could just ignore me.

Like I said, it can't be terrible. But they need to prioritize the players pass rush ability over their run defense. And I don't think it's even close right now. Chris Jones is literally our only reliable pass rusher. He needs help.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:26 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

14 touchdowns BUST!!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 12:29 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
You say this every post when you reply to me. Yet you always reply. You could just ignore me.

Like I said, it can't be terrible. But they need to prioritize the players pass rush ability over their run defense. And I don't think it's even close right now. Chris Jones is literally our only reliable pass rusher. He needs help.
Awww did I hurt your feels for calling out your shit take?

There’s a reason that KPass started at SDE for 2 years despite not being even an average pass rusher.

We obviously need more pass rush out of that spot, but to say you don’t give two shits about run defense at SDE is incredibly stupid.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:30 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You'd be asking him to take a 50% pay cut. No way he does that unless he hits free agency and nobody at all wants him, which will take a few months to sort out.
He’s 31 and his play took a step back last year imo...but unless we can upgrade for super cheap, he’s still a solid starting safety that has mastery of the system.

With our cap the way it is, we should be hoping on bringing back guys like Dan on cheap deals while simultaneously drafting their replacements.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:31 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He’s 31 and his play took a step back last year imo...but unless we can upgrade for super cheap, he’s still a solid starting safety that has mastery of the system.
He's too slow and mistake prone.

It's time to replace him with a younger, quicker player because he'll always be a liability.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 319
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Up