ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2131 of 4872
« First < 1131163120312081212121272128212921302131 213221332134213521412181223126313131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:44 PM 10-10-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
He's no EDP.
EDP is funny because he loves the Eagles so much yet 90% of his videos are just him shitting all over them. Even when they're good.

This guy is a homer extraordinaire.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:57 PM 10-10-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
EDP is funny because he loves the Eagles so much yet 90% of his videos are just him shitting all over them. Even when they're good.

This guy is a homer extraordinaire.
EDP separates the ass-stiffened True Fan from the objective, occasionally and righteously hateful Real Fan. It's a wonderful observation.
[Reply]
tooge 10:49 PM 10-10-2018
You rat fuckin donko fans talked so much shit for so many years that you can now either bend over and take Mahomes magic cock in the ass or crawl back to the Mange and hide. Pretty much your two options now
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:48 PM 10-10-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Mahomes made Roby quit

:-)
I've been slammed all week... haven't heard the latest with Roby. Hell, nearly missed my fantasy waiver deadline.

The Jets debacle was enough to suck the hopefulness from most, I've been hoping they were going to come to their senses and drop VJ.
[Reply]
FAX 11:52 PM 10-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
LOLOLOL

Dude ... clean your trailer.

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 07:19 AM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I've been slammed all week... haven't heard the latest with Roby. Hell, nearly missed my fantasy waiver deadline.

The Jets debacle was enough to suck the hopefulness from most, I've been hoping they were going to come to their senses and drop VJ.
"Suck the hopefulness from most?" Are you kidding me? It was AWSOME to behold! Gave me a lot of faith that my preseason prediction of back to back last place finishes is alive and well. :-)

Cant wait for your AFC West upcoming preview game thread this week! Before, they served to be your PA Stage, and were very good at times I might add, but now you dont seem to do them much anymore... :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:45 AM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
"Suck the hopefulness from most?" Are you kidding me? It was AWSOME to behold! Gave me a lot of faith that my preseason prediction of back to back last place finishes is alive and well. :-)

Cant wait for your AFC West upcoming preview game thread this week! Before, they served to be your PA Stage, and were very good at times I might add, but now you dont seem to do them much anymore... :-)
And I’ve explained why.. too many were annoyed by the posts. I think I’ve done 2-3 since then in the last year, two of them at your request.
[Reply]
TEX 09:11 AM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
And I’ve explained why.. too many were annoyed by the posts. I think I’ve done 2-3 since then in the last year, two of them at your request.

Oh - I don't think any would mind now. :-) It's all about timing - and you knew that when you would do them weekly, which is why you did them. It was your way of being PA and disguising it in a weekly thread... It's your schtick, why ruin a good thing now just because Denver is on the receiving end? :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:50 AM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh - I don't think any would mind now. :-) It's all about timing - and you knew that when you would do them weekly, which is why you did them. It was your way of being PA and disguising it in a weekly thread... It's your schtick, why ruin a good thing now just because Denver is on the receiving end? :-)
Well, if I didn't end it back then... you might have a point. Again, I never said those were posted as warm and fuzzy informational posts. Sure, they were posted to have fun and kick people in the junk. That's half of why people participate in these forums.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:03 AM 10-11-2018
You can't spin your way out of this one. You PA shit all over the Chiefs and sucked off Denver with those "predictions" now you don't. Wonder why??? Same as the tweets your little friends posted from Lammey,Kliz, and Nikki...Don't see those either
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:09 AM 10-11-2018
Shall we rename this thread "Crickets in Pile High"?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:20 AM 10-11-2018
This thread has lost it's burst. I used to enjoy coming to this thread to laugh at the ridiculous posts by KnowShit and Kramzitinhisrectum. But now that they have finally realized that we were right about the decline of the Donks and the rise of Mahomes, they have crawled back to the Mange with their homerism. Now all we see is MHM and his level headed views mixed with a little PA and a few Chiefs fans going back and forth. I guess that's okay. But poking fun of delusional Donk homers was a lot more fun.
[Reply]
TEX 12:06 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Shall we rename this thread "Crickets in Pile High"?
:-) I vote YES!!!
Honestly, it would be most appropriate considering all the BS we had to endure from these turds over the years. Now, most have bailed, but they are lurking I bet, just don't want to face the music. Let's do this mods!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:31 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
You rat fuckin donko fans talked so much shit for so many years that you can now either bend over and take Mahomes magic cock in the ass or crawl back to the Mange and hide. Pretty much your two options now
:-) Tooge ain't havin' it. KnowMo and Rectum are such cowards! Incredibly low character to not come back and take their licks.

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You can't spin your way out of this one. You PA shit all over the Chiefs and sucked off Denver with those "predictions" now you don't. Wonder why??? Same as the tweets your little friends posted from Lammey,Kliz, and Nikki...Don't see those either
I'm enjoying the mange immensely. Destroying them with sound talking points and nothing that could warrant a ban. It is magnificent.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:36 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
:-) Tooge ain't havin' it. KnowMo and Rectum are such cowards! Incredibly low character to not come back and take their licks.

I'm enjoying the mange immensely. Destroying them with sound talking points and nothing that could warrant a ban. It is magnificent.
OMG, you too??
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10-11-2018, 12:37 PM
This message has been deleted by Sweet Daddy Hate. Reason: Dupe
Page 2131 of 4872
« First < 1131163120312081212121272128212921302131 213221332134213521412181223126313131 > Last »
Up