ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mother Fuck You Clark Hunt!
BigCatDaddy 09:35 PM 12-05-2019
I am hearing the Chiefs will be moving TC from Saint Joe to the St Louis area. Get fucked Clark!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:27 AM 12-06-2019
I always mean to go to TC in St. Joe since it's not a horrible drive from Omaha...but I never do. So, this does not bother me in the least. A presence in St. Louis is a smart business move for the Chiefs. People will make the cross state trek, and they will be smack in the middle of a major metro area and pick up more fans.

It's just a smart move.
[Reply]
luv 08:44 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I could be way off in feeling this way but I’ve kinda always felt that St. Louis will end up getting a team again at some point, maybe 10-20 years down the road.

But stuff like this may keep it from ever really happening. Oh well, as long as the Chiefs are around, I won’t lose sleep.
I don't see it. It's just not a football city. They've always been baseball, and the Blues won the Stanley Cup last year. It's been announced that they're getting a MLS team. I just don't think a football team will ever "stick" there full time. I think having Chiefs TC there is a pretty good move.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:45 AM 12-06-2019
Having spent plenty of time in St Joe in my youth, it's always been a mystery as to why the Chiefs have TC there. Place is a real dump, and friends still in that area say it's only gotten worse.
[Reply]
Jerok 08:57 AM 12-06-2019
Meh St. Joe sucks as much as St. Loius
[Reply]
TLO 08:59 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Having spent plenty of time in St Joe in my youth, it's always been a mystery as to why the Chiefs have TC there. Place is a real dump, and friends still in that area say it's only gotten worse.
St Joe does kinda suck. But it's a quick drive up I-29 for fans of my favorite NFL franchise, the Kansas City Chiefs of Kansas City Missouri to watch practice.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:01 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I could be way off in feeling this way but I’ve kinda always felt that St. Louis will end up getting a team again at some point, maybe 10-20 years down the road.

But stuff like this may keep it from ever really happening. Oh well, as long as the Chiefs are around, I won’t lose sleep.
Why would St. Louis EVER get an NFL team again? They lost two teams in the space of 30 years with their disinterest.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:07 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Why would St. Louis EVER get an NFL team again? They lost two teams in the space of 30 years with their disinterest.
The Cardinals sucked. Cheap ass douche Bidwell refused to put a competitive team on the field forever, then demanded a new stadium when his shitty team couldn't fill the existing stadium. They were right to tell him to fuck off.

And the current Lambs ownership bought the team intending to move it back to L.A. That was just the NFL fucking a small market in favor of a big market. You can't blame the fans for that.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:13 AM 12-06-2019
I'm not sure why I am supposed to care ???
[Reply]
burt 09:20 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
Is it like little man syndrome?
Hey, I drive a 92 Buick BECAUSE I don't have anything to compensate for....:-)

and I am cheap
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:21 AM 12-06-2019
It seems like a dumb move since they just had record attendance in St. Joe.

There is a lot to do up in St. Joe; lots of historic places, great restaurants, a nature center with trails along the river and the Best place to buy fireworks (Pyro Joes) in the state!
[Reply]
burt 09:29 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

There is a lot to do up in St. Joe; lots of historic places, great restaurants, a nature center with trails along the river and the Best place to buy fireworks (Pyro Joes) in the state!
We went to our first last summer. I enjoyed every bit of it. Had a good meal afterward, in St. Jo. Love Pyro Joes. Actually, the drive is just long enough to still be enjoyable fam time.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:30 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
I don't see it. It's just not a football city. They've always been baseball, and the Blues won the Stanley Cup last year. It's been announced that they're getting a MLS team. I just don't think a football team will ever "stick" there full time. I think having Chiefs TC there is a pretty good move.
I agree. Meanwhile our team gets more money and the NFL can't dismiss us as a sleepy Midwest team now that we have two major metros. It's a great move.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:32 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Nerd much.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:32 AM 12-06-2019
Why not just have training camp at the regular practice facility (at Arrowhead) like virtually every other NFL team does now.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:33 AM 12-06-2019
St Louis crack is much better than St. Joe crack.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up