ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:12 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Because football is an individual sport? Peyton Manning won a SB when he threw 9 TDs 19 INTs during the regular season.

You Alex Smith haters are dumber than a box of rocks. I swear.
His defense won it for him much like the only way Alex Smith can get a Super Bowl. We also gave PM a 0.0 passer rating that year. Really it was a fluke that they won the Super Bowl. Cam Newton just happened to play his worst game of the year also it seems.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:21 PM 08-18-2017
Because football is an individual sport? Peyton Manning won a SB when he threw 9 TDs 19 INTs during the regular season.

You Alex Smith haters are dumber than a box of rocks. I swear.

One individuals history will prevent this team from winning in January...
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:24 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I get the impression you are not a big Alex Smith fan.
Im a bigger fan of The Clap
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:26 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Reid hasn't seen his balls in two decades.
That's bullshit and you need to shut your whore mouth and show some damn respect to our leader.

You ever heard of a mirror dumbass! You can see your balls in it.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:31 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
That's bullshit and you need to shut your whore mouth and show some damn respect to our leader.

:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:36 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:

:-). Ok that's not a mental picture I want to see...

Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:24 PM 08-18-2017
This doesn't prove anything. I said they are a great redzone D but the best Ds don't give up a lot of yds. Chiefs D gives up far too many yds, especially on the ground, to be considered great. They are not there yet.

In 2015 they were a great D in pretty much all phases we just got killed by injuries come playoff time otherwise we may have beaten the Pats. But that's a different year I was talking about 2016
Good Lord. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:26 PM 08-18-2017
No we're taking our season to appease the m asses that love Alex Smith. You're a delusional cum dumpster if you think Smith can win in January.... Season is nothing more than a transition season...
You're one of the morons I was referring too...that doesn't know shit about shit.

This isn't a transition season, KC was 12-4 with 5 1st/2nd team All-Pros....that doesn't include DJ, Houston or Jones either. They would have beaten the Steelers if their run defense were healthy and didn't drop 7 passes. Smith didn't give up 170 yards rushing...
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:37 PM 08-18-2017
Oh lord, is BlackOp one of them now too?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh lord, is BlackOp one of them now too?
No..I'm a realist. Mahomes isn't ready to start and Smith just had his best camp and looked great so far. You dont trade your starting 12-4 QB when he's looking the best he ever has...that's ****ing retarded.

If KC's defense can stay healthy...I only see the Patriots as their competition. I think the Chiefs will have a top 5 defense this season...Logan, Bailey and Jones haven't played together yet. If Houston gets back to 2014 form...it going to be a fun year.

I'm optimistic that this will the best team of the Reid tenure...
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:50 PM 08-18-2017
i will repost this just for grins :-)
Attached: baddefense.png (348.0 KB) 
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:15 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don't feel like reading through this shitfire of a thread. Is there any validity to this or no?
Read the thread you lazy n00b! You might learn something!:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:24 AM 08-19-2017
:-). Ok that's not a mental picture I want to see...

Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?
Just defending Big Red with a little humor. So the man isn't ripped muscle, big deal. He's not young and he has lost weight since being our coach.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:25 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don't feel like reading through this shitfire of a thread. Is there any validity to this or no?
It doesn't even make any sense.

Trade off Smith.
Mahomy gets injured.
Bray takes us to a respectable 2-14 season.

I don't think so.

I still say Smith will have a probowl year and sign a 3 year extension.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:25 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
His defense won it for him much like the only way Alex Smith can get a Super Bowl. We also gave PM a 0.0 passer rating that year. Really it was a fluke that they won the Super Bowl. Cam Newton just happened to play his worst game of the year also it seems.
The refs let Denver D get by with a shitload of penalties. The fix was in for PM's swan song, much like it was for Elway in 98.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up