ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>They are coming for the chop too
TEX 09:40 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Probably not since like 5 people identify as Vikings and people that are into Norse stuff...that goes down a rabbit hole fast.
Same exact thing though... :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:46 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Same exact thing though... :-)
I get the point I do, the problem is that because we don't have a Viking history built into American culture, no one really cares.
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I get the point I do, the problem is that because we don't have a Viking history built into American culture, no one really cares.
Until they go global with the NFL and the Scandinavian Nations get involved. But that won't happen because most people just see it for what it is. But it is the exact same argument.

I'm not arguing with you over it, because you said you get the point. I'm just making a statement.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:36 AM 11-28-2022
There were a bunch of "activists" at the complex yesterday screaming about changing the name and stopping the chop when I walked in.
[Reply]
TEX 09:45 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
There were a bunch of "activists" at the complex yesterday screaming about changing the name and stopping the chop when I walked in.
They were there also for the MNF game against the Raiders earlier this year. One if those idiots called several of us "Nazis." Challenge any of them, with any type of debate of any kind and the first thing out of their mouth is that word. They're programmed to say it. It's pretty funny. :-)

Oh, I was at the game with my buddy, who is a Navajo Indian He was called a Nazi also...:-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:22 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
They were there also for the MNF game against the Raiders earlier this year. One if those idiots called several of us "Nazis." Challenge any of them, with any type of debate of any kind and the first thing out of their mouth is that word. They're programmed to say it. It's pretty funny. :-)

Oh, I was at the game with my buddy, who is a Navajo Indian He was called a Nazi also...:-)
The funny thing is that the "activists" march around like a bunch of brownshirts chanting their slogans and encouraging violence against those with whom they disagree. They have an incredibly poor understanding of their own position on the nazi spectrum.
[Reply]
TEX 09:57 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
The funny thing is that the "activists" march around like a bunch of brownshirts chanting their slogans and encouraging violence against those with whom they disagree. They have an incredibly poor understanding of their own position on the nazi spectrum.
You just nailed it. And that is ALWAYS the case with those fools.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:59 AM 11-30-2022
Oh stfu
[Reply]
Lzen 10:29 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Oh stfu
Bro, open your eyes. He's correct.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:05 AM 11-30-2022
Slam dunk. 100% spot on.

[Reply]
Lzen 10:17 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Huh, that's weird. I didn't see any of that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:30 PM 11-29-2022

It’s time to change the team name. https://t.co/bhPVWSOHdX

— Jeremy Danner (@Jeremy_Danner) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 12:30 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't care. I really just...don't care.
[Reply]
Spott 08:19 AM 11-30-2022
Meh, he just looks like some pudgy wanna be hipster dork that doesn’t even watch football anyways.
[Reply]
stanleychief 08:34 AM 11-30-2022
Well if some random guy on Twitter says so, then I guess we better start coming up with some alternatives!
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up