ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 85
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:50 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I'd call it a three on the tree maybe...
So he's doing himself too?
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:51 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
So he's doing himself too?
DAMMIT you're right.

Ok two on the tree.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:52 PM 02-26-2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 04:52 PM 02-26-2019
What's the video going to do to further that?

It's notlike the hunt situation at all. There's police transcripts of exactly what happened. What more does anyone need?

I think you must just want to see his dick. That's the only thing that isn't out already.
No, it was out dude. That's the issue here.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:53 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
No, it was out dude. That's the issue here.
Out to the public.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:54 PM 02-26-2019
Out to the public.
Oh
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:56 PM 02-26-2019
What's the video going to do to further that?

It's notlike the hunt situation at all. There's police transcripts of exactly what happened. What more does anyone need?

I think you must just want to see his dick. That's the only thing that isn't out already.
You're the sick fuck for even thinking it. You can search the posts; not once did I ever insinuate that I wanted to watch the fucking thing, I'm just glad it exists as evidence.

But I get it; you think once again that you're being funny or clever when the fact of the matter is that time proves over and over again that you're anything but. Get a new fucking hobby, for real.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:57 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You're the sick fuck for even thinking it. You can search the posts; not once did I ever insinuate that I wanted to watch the fucking thing, I'm just glad it exists as evidence.

But I get it; you think once again that you're being funny or clever when the fact of the matter is that time proves over and over again that you're anything but. Get a new fucking hobby, for real.
:-)

Yeah. I'M not the one hoping it comes out you fucking weirdo. Everything any normal person needs to know is already out there.

Nothing about that is funny or clever. It's just real.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:00 PM 02-26-2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:25 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Lol.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:02 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Serious question, what's the bar for that comment?
Admittedly, not much. I've personally been involved in busting up one of them. The friend I have works for a group that shelters woman who have been abused and they work on dozens of cases a year. That being said, everything I hear from her is anecdotal.

There's a lot of American girls for whom it starts out willingly and turns into something they didn't at all expect. A lot of "take your clothes off for pictures" turns into GHB and videos.

A lot of the Asian women and from what I hear, almost all, of the Eastern European women, are brought here. Some of them are promised paths to citizenship - it's kind of like indentured sex servitude - which of course never actually materialize. Many of them are just flat out kidnapped.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:20 PM 02-26-2019
Is this the annual staged NE drama for the off-season? I wouldn't even be surprised...Kraft vs. the NFL/World...tune in to hope the Patriots lose. You know you love to hate them..
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:25 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Pretty sure "Lei Wang (A/F 05/20/73)" means Asian Female and her birthdate.

Same with "Shen Mingbi (A/F 7/19/60)"
Definitely not underage. Yeesh.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:27 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Is this the annual staged NE drama for the off-season? I wouldn't even be surprised...Kraft vs. the NFL/World...tune in to hope the Patriots lose. You know you love to hate them..
Nah, I believe this one to be quite legit. If it were an issue INSIDE the league, then you would have a case.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:29 PM 02-26-2019
All the happy ending talk is bullshit. He was in for 15 minutes. Thats to short of time for a massage. He went there for a Chinese girl thats doesn't speak english to jerk him off.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 85
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up