ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 85
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:58 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Dan Patrick says the video is absolutely Kraft and that it's so embarrassing that Kraft should just step down and let his son take over the team. Yikes. Personally i don't care if Kraft went for a happy ending or even if he paid for a prostitute.

The only things i care about are:

1) Kraft knew the girl was underage
2) Kraft knew the girl was being held captive by somebody as a sex slave
That would change everything. I thought she was old.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:51 PM 02-26-2019
Dan Patrick says the video is absolutely Kraft and that it's so embarrassing that Kraft should just step down and let his son take over the team. Yikes. Personally i don't care if Kraft went for a happy ending or even if he paid for a prostitute.

1. If the girl is underage, the video won't be released.
2. It doesn't matter if he knew. You are entering into an illegal transaction where it is WIDELY common that girls are both underaged and forced into prostitution. The onus is on the buyer to know that she ISN'T being coerced or of age. You don't get to say "I didn't know that she WASN'T acting on her free will and of age!"
[Reply]
Dayze 01:53 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
2. It doesn't matter if he knew. You are entering into an illegal transaction where it is WIDELY common that girls are both underaged and forced into prostitution. The onus is on the buyer to know that she ISN'T being coerced or of age. You don't get to say "I didn't know that she WASN'T acting on her free will and of age!"
yep.
just ask Lawrence Taylor.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:01 PM 02-26-2019
. Personally i don't care if Kraft went for a happy ending or even if he paid for a prostitute.
Almost everyone takes this position/ Whatever two consenting adults decide to do to each other, that their business.

Here's where that goes off the tracks

Both those you should go to jail for.
[Reply]
scho63 02:07 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Showing your stupidity once again.

99.9% of Asian and Russian women in "rub and tug, happy ending places" are NOT UNDERAGED! You have no idea what you are talking about.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:09 PM 02-26-2019

Pat Patriot Denies Being Mascot #5 In Prostitution Sting Police Report https://t.co/qyhvbxOTkA pic.twitter.com/aBwB0KcyRs

— The Onion (@TheOnion) February 26, 2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 02:10 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

99.9% of Asian and Russian women in "rub and tug, happy ending places" are NOT UNDERAGED! You have no idea what you are talking about.

But it's Bob Kraft, so the women were likely obvious children, wearing actual chains, with "sex slave" tattooed on their forehead, in Hebrew, and the Patriots could clearly have every SB win stripped from them and forfeit approximately 42 draft picks.

Otherwise Goodell will once again prove that he is just Kraft's toady.

Get with the program!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:16 PM 02-26-2019

Pretty sure "Lei Wang (A/F 05/20/73)" means Asian Female and her birthdate.

Same with "Shen Mingbi (A/F 7/19/60)"
[Reply]
FAX 02:17 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
But it's Bob Kraft, so the women were likely obvious children, wearing actual chains, with "sex slave" tattooed on their forehead, in Hebrew, and the Patriots could clearly have every SB win stripped from them and forfeit approximately 42 draft picks.

Otherwise Goodell will once again prove that he is just Kraft's toady.

Get with the program!!
That's pretty much it ...

We don't know the truth (at least, I don't), but man ... if we're talking about underage girl(s) and/or sex/human trafficking, we'll soon find out what White Entitlement and Financial Privilege really looks like.

FAX
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:17 PM 02-26-2019

I notice you didn't address his other point.

I guess forced prostitution is okay if they're over 18?
[Reply]
scho63 02:24 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I notice you didn't address his other point.

I guess forced prostitution is okay if they're over 18?
No it's NOT alright and that is an asinine question.

The biggest issue in ALL prostitution is first and foremost if the girl is underage. It goes from being a simple solicitation problem to an R Kelley deep in the shit pedophile problem.

Feds don't like adults sleeping with minors for money and the truth is the younger they are, the more likely they are being coerced into doing it or held by force.

Look at the reopening of the Jeffrey Epstein case in Florida. That could easily implicate Bill Clinton. He rode on the guys plane 7-8 times to "Lolita Island".

The underage shit is all underground and very secretive. Asian Spas in strip malls, office parks, industrial zones and other public places are a dime dozen and the worst kept secrets.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:27 PM 02-26-2019
No it's NOT alright and that is an asinine question.

The biggest issue in ALL prostitution is first and foremost if the girl is underage. It goes from being a simple solicitation problem to an R Kelley deep in the shit pedophile problem.

Feds don't like adults sleeping with minors for money and the truth is the younger they are, the more likely they are being coerced into doing it or held by force.

Look at the reopening of the Jeffrey Epstein case in Florida. That could easily implicate Bill Clinton. He rode on the guys plane 7-8 times to "Lolita Island".

The underage shit is all underground and very secretive. Asian Spas in strip malls, office parks, industrial zones and other public places are a dime dozen and the worst kept secrets.
And all of it is exploitative and damaging both emotionally and psychologically to the women involved, underaged or not.

You said the majority of the Asian and Eastern European women in the industry aren't underaged but you said nothing of the willingness to participate, which I found odd. Considering that my own personal experience suggests that even if they're not underage, they're almost ALL unwilling participants, brought here and forced to perform against their will for one reason or another.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:29 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
That's pretty much it ...

We don't know the truth (at least, I don't), but man ... if we're talking about underage girl(s) and/or sex/human trafficking, we'll soon find out what White Entitlement and Financial Privilege really looks like.

FAX

Based on what Marcellus posted, if Kraft was dude #13, then we're talking about 46 and 59 year old women. Pretty sure that's legal age everywhere in the world. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:32 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And all of it is exploitative and damaging both emotionally and psychologically to the women involved, underaged or not.

You said the majority of the Asian and Eastern European women in the industry aren't underaged but you said nothing of the willingness to participate, which I found odd. Considering that my own personal experience suggests that even if they're not underage, they're almost ALL unwilling participants, brought here and forced to perform against their will for one reason or another.

Sure, but how does Kraft or any other dude not involved in the operation actually know that?

And the "happy ending" at an asian massage parlor is so incredibly common it's a cultural reference. Literally in the Urban Dictionary.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Happy%20ending

Happy ending

When a massouse feels inclined to finish your session w/ oral sex or manual release (usually for an extra twenty dollars)

"I was in china town getting a rubdown and the girl gave me a happy ending; is that cheating on my wife?"
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:35 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Sure, but how does Kraft or any other dude not involved in the operation actually know that?
He doesn't. Which is why it's best to avoid said establishments altogether. But this is America, I wouldn't expect anybody to make a morally correct choice. It doesn't feel good enough.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 85
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up