ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 85
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:01 AM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think he should be forced to live in a cage and perform sexual favors on Jets fans...

Dude knew EXACTLY what he was doing...if he can negotiate billion dollar deals with network executives...he can size up an Asian sex-traffic ring.
EXACTLY. They don't send mentally slipping liabilities to the negotiating table for billion dollar deals.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:05 AM 02-23-2019
It's truly poetic justice that there is video evidence yet he's lying about it....just like Hunt a few months back. Funny how Karma works..
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 01:10 AM 02-23-2019
It's truly poetic justice that there is video evidence yet he's lying about it....just like Hunt a few months back. Funny how Karma works..

Kraft lied to hide something, obviously. I like my Patriots, but you can't defend something THIS BLATANTLY obvious. Kraft is an idiot.
[Reply]
007 01:10 AM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Prostitute : What in the hell is that?

Bob : It's my Patriot Missile defense system.

Police Officer, Uh, Mr Kraft, that is a Dud!
The Patriot Missile Failure

http://www-users.math.umn.edu/~arnol...s/patriot.html
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:25 AM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
Hi again, guys. Patriots fan here. I feel absolutely disgusted right now. Not only is this illegal, but how could Kraft jeopardize my team like this? I can't defend him.

I feel really ill.
Don’t take it personally. You don’t matter for shit to Robert Kraft or his football team. Just kick back and enjoy the games.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:40 AM 02-23-2019
The darker element in this...is how a Billionaire NFL owner became aware of a tiny strip mall, sex trafficking outlet in Juniper, Florida.

He's been in contact with the people who run it.... the network. There is no other way he would know of it....or risk going there. There are other high profile names attached to this network as well...

This wasn't a simple..."I'm old and stumbled into a random Asian whorehouse in bum ****ed Florida"...he knew exactly where he was going. It's a ****ing twisted situation...some dark shit going on with these elite freaks.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 01:45 AM 02-23-2019
The darker element in this...is how a Billionaire NFL owner became aware of a tiny strip mall, sex trafficking outlet in Juniper, Florida.

He's been in contact with the people who run it.... the network. There is no other way he would know of it....and there are other high profile names attached as well.

This wasn't a simple..."I'm old and stumbled into a random Asian whorehouse in bum ****ed Florida"...he knew exactly where he was going. It's a ****ing twisted situation...some dark shit going on with these elite freaks.

I think he was definitely aware of something shady ongoings. This is worse than deflategate. Kraft can't smile his way out.

I have zero emotional attachment to him anywayso... Yeah. Fuck Kraft.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:05 AM 02-23-2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...ranch-brothel/
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:22 AM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I think he was definitely aware of something shady ongoings. This is worse than deflategate. Kraft can't smile his way out.

I have zero emotional attachment to him anywayso... Yeah. **** Kraft.
Ya think?...keeping sex slaves in cages vs. deflating footballs?

The freaks that run these things own the media...so they will continue to bombard the public with images of how big Kraft's house is...or how he donates like .1% of his money to crippled kids. They will play up the "misdemeanor" charge...and avoid the darker truth to this.

Rockefeller taught these evil ****s how to play the game. Make $100 million exploiting the public, then donate $100,000 to charity. Make sure there is a publicist and news present to show how generous you are. Make a big party out of it...When you get busted...play the good humanitarian/ benefit to society card.

I mean Kraft just won the Jewish Noble prize...how could he possibly be ****ing sex slaves? He's a good man...just ask his neighbors.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:48 AM 02-23-2019

He's been in contact with the people who run it.... the network. There is no other way he would know of it....or risk going there. There are other high profile names attached to this network as well...

Would you stfu already w the conspiracy theory that 'there is something dark going on w these elite folks'? There were plenty of ppl caught going to the spa. Not all of them were rich.

The guy made a mistake. He is getting charged with misdemeanors. He will be punished by the NFL and the law accordingly but he will remain the Pats owner and probably never see the inside of a jail cell... End of story..

The sex traffickers are the real scumbagss here. Kraft is just a pervert who made a dumb mistake. Let it go.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:49 AM 02-23-2019

That's the part that I can't get unstuck from. OK, if he's going in to get a random HJ and knew nothing about it... That's one thing. But for dozens of very rich guys to gravitate to the same strip mall? There's something deeper there.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:52 AM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Would you stfu already w the conspiracy theory that 'there is something dark going on w these elite folks'? There were plenty of ppl caught going to the spa. Not all of them were rich.

The guy made a mistake. He is getting charged with misdemeanors. He will be punished by the NFL and the law accordingly but he will remain the Pats owner and probably never see the inside of a jail cell... End of story..

The sex traffickers are the real scumbagss here. Kraft is just a pervert who made a dumb mistake. Let it go.
Lmao, so you think billionaires just randomly walk into cheap Asian massage parlors?
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:12 AM 02-23-2019
Worth $6.6 billion and makes this decision. Brilliant
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:23 AM 02-23-2019

This is the same guy that was Roger Goodells right hand man for protecting the shield and installing a moral code. Including forcing Goodell to suspend guys like Ray Rice indefinitely. All while crying like an infant every time the NFL laid a finger on any of his guys. He doesn't get to use the "I made a dumb mistake" defense. And I'm guessing the other owners are chomping at the bit to figure out what to do with this.
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 07:43 AM 02-23-2019

What an odd response.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 85
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up