Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:23 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Absurd comparison.
Both feast on a high number of catches on shorter routes with a low ypc average.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:23 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He does bad posts.
Following me around again. It's getting a little creepy.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:25 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Following me around again. It's getting a little creepy.
Following you around? We're in the same thread as before. Lmao get over yourself, shithead
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:58 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That play he made on 3rd and 19 was spectacular. It looked like we were going to be short, but man oh man, he's just so quick and elusive. I was agog.

And another play that shows the impact of he speed was that short run very early in the game. Some DB was set up to tackle him, and Tyreek just ran around the guy. It told me that his speed messes up the angles that defenders take. So it's not just the speed, but also their unfamiliarity with the speed, that messes them up.
The 3rd and 19 had my heart in my throat. He jumped sideways which took him back toward the LoS, but thankfully he's so damned fast he was able to launch forward to get the yardage back.

He ran around Weddle, too. It was embarrassing for Weddle.

Hill is a phenom.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:09 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I missed that. I want to see it now.

Not called for taunting, but looked like Chiefs TE Travis Kelce wanted to make sure Ravens DE Matt Judon saw his TD spike #BALvsKC pic.twitter.com/dERn7skC6y

— Kevin Boilard (@247KevinBoilard) December 9, 2018

[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:06 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's day to day, like Berry.
Fuck not day to day
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:12 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Pay Hill whatever he wants. Literally give him a damn blank check. He’s earned every penny
That hasn't always proven to work out for us Chiefs... Some players, well, never mind. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:16 PM 12-10-2018
I wonder if Kelvin will play?
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:29 PM 12-10-2018
I read that Tyreek’s injury is on the bottom of the heel itself, not at the Achilles or attachment point. This is a good thing because it causes pain when he walks (heel first) but not necessarily when he runs or pivots, which is done primarily on the ball of the foot. He’ll be out there. Tough as nails.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:43 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by thurman merman:

Well...I'm not sure how we didn't get penalized for that. But I can overlook an occasional officiating mistake.

My favorite Kelce moment remains the touchdown celebration near that cheapshotting cheater Kyle Van Noy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:01 PM 12-10-2018
I wouldn't take any other WR over Reek. Not one.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:04 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
I read that Tyreek’s injury is on the bottom of the heel itself, not at the Achilles or attachment point. This is a good thing because it causes pain when he walks (heel first) but not necessarily when he runs or pivots, which is done primarily on the ball of the foot. He’ll be out there. Tough as nails.
They had a doctor on NFL radio this afternoon who said the same thing. Said running will actually be less painful than walking though he won’t be able to slow down or cut certain ways. Outside of getting jammed back on his sore heel this doc basically said it won’t have a lot of impact as counter-intuitive as that sounds.

Here’s a link to a story about that:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...210-story.html
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:58 PM 12-10-2018
I'd extend Reek after the season without a second thought.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:41 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
He wasn't fined for that. He was fined for putting it in the defenders face aka taunting. I don't like it but we shouldn't act like it was his usual peace sign when he's 30 yards past the nearest defender.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, he definitely stuck it right in the defender's face. Normally, he is blazing towards the end zone, quite a bit in front of a defender that has given up and slowly coming to a stop.

On this play he put up the deuce and extended it out, almost like pointing, right in the dude's face.

It was obviously a taunting penalty, but so many were upset because that's his move, and had never drawn a flag.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:02 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Call me crazy, but I’d take Theilen over Hopkins right now.
With Thielen's contract? You bet I would take him over Hopkins!

Thielen makes an average ~$5 million per year over the next three years.

The Vikings did his deal at the EXACT right time. And while Hill is a better WR/player than Thielen and currently makes less, it won't be that way for long. I'm not so certain I wouldn't swap out Thielen and Hill.

That deal is the NFL's absolute BEST non-rookie contract in terms of value. It's the reason why the Vikings shouldn't feel so miserable about the Kirk Cousins deal, because they'll still be able to afford a few pieces along the OL and defense in the next couple of years.

Imagine if we had that Thielen deal instead of the Sammy Watkins contract. Think about what we could afford. That's basically the luxury that the Vikings are dealing with right now. It's incredible.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up