Page 66 of 660
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166566 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:15 AM 07-26-2007
Originally Posted by J-Town Fan 1988:
My last ex wanted to get married to me. It took me a while to realize that was a bad thing. Not to mention the fact she dissed my initiation into Freemasonry. Devil worship my ass.

I just get the foreboding feeling that this whole headgames bullshit that women, and people in general, play will last a lloooong time.

Not to mention the practical aspects, how the hell am I gonna know how to manage a relationship if I have absolutely no prior experience? And I say this in all seriousness.
I say this in as nice a way as I can, having somewhat the same past with f*cked up exes... women are just like guys--there are some of us that are decent human beings, and the rest of them aren't worth the time it takes to sneeze

the only way to find which ones are worth the time is to date/make yourself available. it's when you least expect it that you 'find' someone worthwhile

don't be in a hurry to get married either, though... I've been with my woman four years, lived with her 2.5 years--definately make sure you allow yourself time to get to really know her--those cute little annoying things she does the first six months become your major psychotic f*cking hatreds two years down the line. so pick your poison well
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:05 AM 07-26-2007
Heh, I know what you are saying. Still haven't figured out why my parents divorced, and find it mildly funny that my mom has been dating the same guy for 10 years.
[Reply]
Redrum_69 08:14 AM 07-26-2007
Heh, I know what you are saying. Still haven't figured out why my parents divorced, and find it mildly funny that my mom has been dating the same guy for 10 years.

is she hot?
[Reply]
Phobia 08:14 AM 07-26-2007
Heh, I know what you are saying. Still haven't figured out why my parents divorced,
Probably because of you. Heh.
[Reply]
dtebbe 08:15 AM 07-26-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
Okay, I wasn't going to, but I'm a glutton for punishment....

I have a date tomorrow afternoon with a man that I've been talking to from match.com. He travels a lot for his job. So much that he doesn't really call anyplace home.
Let me translate this.

A married guy is finally getting out of town on business and is looking for a hook-up. He doesn't have a home.... that's the best one I've heard yet!

DT
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 PM 02-06-2008
This one is pestering me. She took offense that I looked at her profile twice but didn't say anything.

Originally Posted by :
I'm Rachael. I'm a college student with an undeclared major. I work my ass off just to have nearly everything I own. I'm kind of random and eccentric in my own little ways. About 95% of the time I am indecisive because I don't like chosing one thing over another. You won't catch me partying it up or getting baked because that isn't my kind of thing. I enjoy sweet red wine and watching Clean House religiously.

I always have an opinion about something and I'll say it whether you want to hear it or not. I love fashion and clothes. Yes, I realize that most chicks like these things too, however, I am not a trendy mall shopper. I really love traveling and road trips. I've been almost everywhere in the U.S. and I've been to Scotland and London.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not Hispanic. I am half Greek, woo hoo! I like to pamper myself often and I think that's important because I'm constantly doing things for other people. I am a very generous person to those who are well deserving. I don't give second chances. Once you mess up, then you might as well say goodbye. I tend to be opposite of most people and find the bad in everyone. I don't know why I am like that but I don't believe that there is actually "good" in every single person. There has to be some bad eggs and I will find you!

I love my family more than anything. I love the outdoors, just not when it's yucky and humid outside. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and surprisingly, I do not have a southern accent. I have this thing with analyzing and overlooking nearly every situation. I LOVE animals, but more so marine animals. I am captivated by the ocean. I'm kind of a bio-nerd. If you want to know more, don't be afraid to ask!

I am constantly getting complimented on my hair, my complexion, my make up, or my eyes. If it's not physical, a lot of people tell me I'm pretty funny or that I dress really good!

I have a tendency to often walk around the house naked.

I tend to look for sarcastic guys. I'm a pretty sarcastic person myself. I am very honest. I love honesty. I love patience. I am a hard working full-time college student. I'd like to be around someone who is too. A hard worker at least. Oh yeah, and drugs are completely out of the question. I don't care if you do them but I am not getting involved with someone who does them and/or has a drinking problem. I don't have time to be someones therapist either. If you have baggage, see you later. Also, no babies and by babies, I mean whiney guys who feel sorry for themselves and wants everyone to cater to them. The world doesn't revolve around you. Everyone has problems.

Ethnicity: White
Height: 5' 9" (1.75m).
Looking For: New friends, Long-term dating, Long-distance penpals
Smokes: Yes
Drinks: Sometimes
Drugs: Never
Religion: Agnosticism and laughing about it
Sign: Pisces
and it's fun to think about
Education: Working on two-year college
Job: Student
Kids: Likes children
Pets: Owns dogs and Likes cats
Languages: English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), *Sign Language (Fluently)

[Reply]
Phobia 10:26 PM 02-06-2008
Uh. She's about twice as hot as you deserve. Step out. Take a chance. Leave the house. Turn off the computer.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:28 PM 02-06-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
I am constantly getting complimented on my hair, my complexion, my make up, or my eyes. If it's not physical, a lot of people tell me I'm pretty funny or that I dress really good!
This is a warning sign that the picture might only be displaying 1% of her.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 PM 02-06-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Uh. She's about twice as hot as you deserve. Step out. Take a chance. Leave the house. Turn off the computer.
She smokes, she's tall, and she's not very attractive. I'll pass.
[Reply]
88TG88 10:31 PM 02-06-2008
She smokes, she's tall, and she's not very attractive.
So, shes got a pussy and thats all that counts.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:32 PM 02-06-2008
Originally Posted by 88TG88:
So, shes got a pussy and thats all that counts.
And she walks around the house nekkid.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:32 PM 02-06-2008
Beggars cant be choosers dude...seriously....strike while the iron is hot.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:33 PM 02-06-2008
I don't think Giselle is probably going to answer your fan letter.

At least get some batting practice in with a live one.
[Reply]
2112 10:34 PM 02-06-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 PM 02-06-2008
Yum.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=blueeyedstar06
[Reply]
Page 66 of 660
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166566 > Last »
Up