ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 149 of 256
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:48 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What you don't want to hear some 12 year old on his mic saying he owned you by ganking? Who could possibly not love that kind of thing? :-)

Tarkov is one of those games that not only do they kill you they take everything you worked hard to get.
I love hearing "Mom! Make me a sandwich!" and then finding out the guy you're playing with is in his 30's.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:35 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What you don't want to hear some 12 year old on his mic saying he owned you by ganking? Who could possibly not love that kind of thing? :-)

Tarkov is one of those games that not only do they kill you they take everything you worked hard to get.
Yeah, no thanks.

Years ago I played Star Wars Battlefront online a bit. I enjoyed the dogfighting and was actually quite good at it. But the rest didn't appeal to me much. And the groups of assholes who would hang out at the spawn points killing everybody the second they appeared got old quick.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 04:54 PM 02-16-2022
Heard yesterday that Netflix has confirmed there will be a Bioshock movie.

Would you kindly???

CANNOT WAIT! one of my all-time faves
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:26 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Would you kindly???

Nice I never played it - an older game - but ever played No Man's Sky?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:45 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Nice I never played it - an older game - but ever played No Man's Sky?
I tried to get into No Man's Sky, but got bored really quickly. I think I heard it got much more involved/finished later on, but I checked out early on it.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:02 PM 02-18-2022

Would you kindly???

I love Bioshock, which is precisely why I don't want them to make a movie out of it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:06 PM 02-18-2022
So for those of you that played AC Odyssey, what really drew you in to make you say it was great?

So far, it's feeling like a sprawling goose chase. There's so many side quests and stuff, it just feels like I'm running around endlessly with no real purpose.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:17 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I love Bioshock, which is precisely why I don't want them to make a movie out of it.
Yeah I'm 99% sure they'll screw it up. For one thing it should probably be a series instead of a movie. There's too much there to pack into 90 minutes.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:45 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah I'm 99% sure they'll screw it up. For one thing it should probably be a series instead of a movie. There's too much there to pack into 90 minutes.
both of you guys make great points.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:27 PM 02-18-2022
both of you guys make great points.
That said, I'm still excited and I'll tune in. I just have low expectations.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:41 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So for those of you that played AC Odyssey, what really drew you in to make you say it was great?

So far, it's feeling like a sprawling goose chase. There's so many side quests and stuff, it just feels like I'm running around endlessly with no real purpose.
It’s weird, but I can’t nail down one specific thing as a large part of what you can do there you can do in a lot of other games. I just really had fun with it and never felt like any part of the story was a trudge. It is a sprawling goose chase and that more or less is most of that game, but with all the other things I can do in it I never felt the urge to progress the story for the sake of doing it. It is definitely a game I love without really being one that I can point a finger to at any specific thing and saying that is the reason for me love.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 11:36 AM 02-19-2022
I’m still playing Europa universalis 4…really involved but it’s fun to take random historical countries and make them powerhouses.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:20 PM 02-19-2022
Fixing to play God of War and bought The Last of Us 2 (Best Buy sale $15.00)
[Reply]
Jerm 01:12 AM 02-20-2022
Back down the Destiny 2 rabbit hole after one of my typical breaks from it…so excited for Witch Queen, cannot wait for Tuesday!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:31 AM 02-20-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Back down the Destiny 2 rabbit hole after one of my typical breaks from it…so excited for Witch Queen, cannot wait for Tuesday!
What will make this expansion better? I mean I don't pvp or do raids so really anything to do but repeat the same strikes and missions over and over?

Also is the price really around $100 for a dlc?
[Reply]
Page 149 of 256
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Up