ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Avengers: Whatever It Takes
Hammock Parties 07:10 PM 12-01-2019
We're on to New England.

[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 01:22 PM 12-04-2019
these are all so phenomenal. Well done!!
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:34 PM 12-04-2019
Watching this I realized how much I hate the cheaters. For every time we've been fucked over by a call and subsequently lost, it feels like they've gotten a call that benefits them to seal a win. They've reached hatred to the level of donk and colts for me. Fuck them with all the aids dildos ever created and that will ever be created.

Also, great job, Clay. Thanks for doing this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
For every time we've been fucked over by a call and subsequently lost, it feels like they've gotten a call that benefits them to seal a win. .
this is why I inserted the shot of the call/no call on the QB hits on Mahomes/Brady

fuck 'em

last night i completed the shot of thorvis chopping of thomos fucking head and it's glorious
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
This is all well and good...but where is the post Raider victory video? Come on man, I want you to do more awesome work for free!
just rewatch mahomes alone

same fucking shit

i would have done a guardians of the division video but i can't queer my narrative with star lord mahomes, and literally no one else can be star lord

maybe next year

CarRonan's mascara running all down his purple face
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:32 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Goddamned motherfucking cocksucking sisterfucking whore ass bitch ass fucking bitchcunt Jeff Triplett

Motherfucking Fuck that Fucking Guy.
I'm at least pleased that the NFL forced his ass into retirement immediately after that game.

I'd have preferred they shot him.
[Reply]
O.city 02:34 PM 12-04-2019
I'm so tired of the Patriots. Just.....tired.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
As a Blues fan I've seen it before.

The league used to absolutely screw anybody that was playing the damn Red Wings. You couldn't breath on one of their guys without a suspension. And there was always iffy whistles anytime the game threatened to get out of hand in favor of their opponent or anytime they needed to salt one away.

I'm less tired of the Patriots than i am of getting ratfucked by the officials anytime we play them.
[Reply]
Andoverer 02:56 PM 12-04-2019
I'd think even Patriot fans would get sick and tired of seeing themselves in every other Super Bowl since time began
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:58 PM 12-04-2019
you won't get tired of beating them

if the chiefs can beat brady five times before he retires ill enjoy every second

ill fucking make a goodfellas parody
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up