ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>New user registrations are [back on]
DaFace 05:11 PM 11-30-2019
In preparation for the week when we play the Patriots, new user registrations are COMPLETELY OFF. We've had so many Pats trolls this year that the mods just plain don't have the patience to deal with them.

We apologize to any legitimate new users who would like to join but hope you'll understand the reasoning. Come back the week after the Pats game, and user registrations will be turned back on.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:34 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Ghost002!:
Wow...i'm scared of you because you were able to type this behind your lil keyboard there.....:-) (sarcasm)
From one Pats fan to another.

Go kill yourself
[Reply]
Ghost002! 05:34 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
From one Pats fan to another.

Go kill yourself

Instead of typing crap cause you know keyboards don't hit back..Why don't you grow a spine and come do it yourself.

Twitter finger thugging instead of talking football..
[Reply]
PatriotsGuy 05:39 PM 12-02-2019
Don’t worry I won’t post here either way.
[Reply]
eDave 05:41 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy:
Don’t worry I won’t post here either way.
No man. Post. They didn't relegate you to the Romper Room did they? You are alright.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:48 PM 12-02-2019
I should clarify that this isn't meant to prevent any Pats fans from posting. The problem is that a majority of them who have shown up this season have been more like our Ghost pal and less like Amnorix, LiveSteam, and Robert Weathers.

We welcome discussion and dissenting opinions (as long as you can tolerate some...emphatic...opinions from some of our own users). It's outright trolling that we've just run out of patience for, and that's unfortunately been the vast majority of what we've seen from their fans this year.
[Reply]
eDave 05:50 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I should clarify that this isn't meant to prevent any Pats fans from posting. The problem is that a majority of them who have shown up this season have been more like our Ghost pal and less like Amnorix, LiveSteam, and Robert Weathers.

We welcome discussion and dissenting opinions (as long as you can tolerate some...emphatic...opinions from some of our own users). It's outright trolling that we've just run out of patience for, and that's unfortunately been the vast majority of what we've seen from their fans this year.
^ Nazi.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:37 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
^ Nazi.
Mods, take this shit to DC and then ban this sick filth
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:51 PM 12-02-2019
The board tolerates racists and bigots but can't deal with Patriot trolls.
[Reply]
Ghost002! 07:42 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:

I'm sorry.....and what am I doing exactly ? You guys can dish it but cant take it?

Where have you seen me starting crap in any chiefs thread? I dont even go into any of your game threads..
[Reply]
Spott 07:59 PM 12-02-2019
I'm sorry.....and what am I doing exactly ? You guys can dish it but cant take it?

Where have you seen me starting crap in any chiefs thread? I dont even go into any of your game threads..
You are only on here because you are just some pathetic bandwagon fan whose only way to get attention from people is talk shit. No one here gives a shit what some jerkoff like you thinks, but if you want to keep wasting your time here like the pathetic loser that you are, then knock yourself out champ.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:21 PM 12-02-2019
Instead of typing crap cause you know keyboards don't hit back..Why don't you grow a spine and come do it yourself.

Twitter finger thugging instead of talking football..
This is home to more internet tough guys than any sites I have seen...for as many as there are, there are a ton more that are good guys.
Ignore those whose responses show a major issue with their up bringing.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:55 PM 12-02-2019

Go teabag a bear trap, dipshit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:22 PM 12-02-2019
My issue with the supposed 'patriots fans' that infested us in the past year is that they didn't show up to talk football and they didn't show up for any positive reasons. They showed up to gloat after the officials awarded their team a win (again), and most of them have contributed nothing since. If you bring something positive to the board, we will welcome you into our clan. Show up in the offseason and talk football that's not just uninformed attacking of our team, and we'll judge you on your merits. Until then, I view you as the AFC East of posters, not worth our time to even consider.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:18 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
^ Nazi.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Mods, take this shit to DC and then ban this sick filth

I didnazi that coming
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:25 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
My issue with the supposed 'patriots fans' that infested us in the past year is that they didn't show up to talk football and they didn't show up for any positive reasons. They showed up to gloat after the officials awarded their team a win (again), and most of them have contributed nothing since. If you bring something positive to the board, we will welcome you into our clan. Show up in the offseason and talk football that's not just uninformed attacking of our team, and we'll judge you on your merits. Until then, I view you as the AFC East of posters, not worth our time to even consider.

There will be silence when we beat them in Fucksborough Massachushits.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up