ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stephen Belichick a name to keep an eye on?
UChieffyBugger 07:06 PM 11-02-2019
So recently it's been revealed that Bill's son, Steve Belichick, has been calling plays for the defense this season HERE. Now obviously being the son of Belichick is gonna come with expectations and privileges. But when you look at his record he's been involved In the Pats system since 2012 In some capacity and has worked his way up from defensive assistant, to safeties/secondary coach to now calling plays for a defense that is on a historic run (even though their poor opposition has obviously played a huge part in that).

In a world where young guys like McVay, Shanahan, Zac Taylor etc are getting head coaching jobs in their early 30s, I wonder how long it will be before someone makes a move for him? Or are the Pats grooming him to be Bill's eventual replacement? Bill's tree may not have achieved much, but can you imagine the knowledge Stephen must have learned from his father? Kyle Shanahan is certainly using everything his father taught him right now that's for sure :-)

Andy is not gonna last forever so that's why I often find myself looking out for young coaches with potential...the next great head coach is out there...it's just a matter of who gets lucky enough to spot them early and give them a chance.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:25 AM 11-03-2019
Isn’t this another way of saying the Pats schedule has been so easy the coach is letting his kid call the plays?
[Reply]
FAX 09:51 AM 11-03-2019
Why do you want us to keep an eye on this guys' name? Do you want us to go blind?

Are you some sort of blindness freak?

FAX
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:03 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
No thanks...

Originally Posted by idrapethat:
Actually a badass look imo
It’s true. I don’t **** with women with beards. They are usually pretty tough.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:08 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I didn't get shut down about shit. You and several other ****ing retards on this board let the ****ing retard Philly fans lay eggs in your brain about "clock management" like it's the most important aspect a football coach can have.

And whenever you say it, it makes you look dumber and dumber, like you know a thing or two about being an NFL coach and how to spot a great NFL coach. So much so that when I said, "Okay, if Reid isn't good enough for you, would you be satisfied with hiring a mediocre-at-best coach like Anthony Lynn, who seemed like an okay hire at the time but is plain to anybody with eyes that he's in over his head with this head coach stuff?" that you almost said, "Sure! Anthony Lynn is fine with me!"

The response from you and Sweets was not a rejection of Anthony Lynn. At all. Just more posturing about how much you hate Andy Reid and his clock management.

That's all you ****ing losers got. "Duuhhhhr he doesn't have disciplined teams and he's got bad clock management! And he makes all of the bad personnel decisions, too!!!!"

You guys are ****ing clueless. You have no proof of anything. This isn't Pioli/Crennel. It's something really good that we have brewing with Pat and Andy together, and you want to flush it all down the ****ing toilet.
LOL now this dumb melon is trying to put words in my mouth regarding Lynn? :-) YOU'RE STUPID!!!...Lynn is so "bad" that he MATCHED your fat God's record last season and that's the guy you want to beat up on? Lynn has won zero championship just like who? Oh yes...ANDY REID...but at least Lynn is wise enough to care about defense and running the damn ball you pathetic fool.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:13 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL now this dumb melon is trying to put words in my mouth regarding Lynn? :-) YOU'RE STUPID!!!...Lynn is so "bad" that he MATCHED your fat God's record last season and that's the guy you want to beat up on? Lynn has won zero championship just like who? Oh yes...ANDY REID...but at least Lynn is wise enough to care about defense and running the damn ball you pathetic fool.
The only thing I'm putting in your mouth is my cock. Forcefully.

You believe Anthony Lynn is as good of a coach as Andy Reid. In fact, I could easily see you saying shit like, "Well, at least we'll have better clock management!!!!"

You're the fucking moron.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:14 AM 11-03-2019
Before you continue to look like an idiot you should probably have looked at some stats for the season to see if they match your ridiculous takes. The Chargers are one of the few teams that have a worse running game than us this season. Carry on with your ridiculous assessment though. Looks like you’re used to looking like the town idiot based on your rep.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:39 AM 11-03-2019
The only thing I'm putting in your mouth is my cock. Forcefully.

You believe Anthony Lynn is as good of a coach as Andy Reid. In fact, I could easily see you saying shit like, "Well, at least we'll have better clock management!!!!"

You're the ****ing moron.
No, your "cock" is clearly already firmly up ANDY REID'S FAT ASS...you little punk..and YES..REID IS NO BETTER THAN LYNN..I SAID IT...now what you gonna do about it forum big mouth? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:44 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Before you continue to look like an idiot you should probably have looked at some stats for the season to see if they match your ridiculous takes. The Chargers are one of the few teams that have a worse running game than us this season. Carry on with your ridiculous assessment though. Looks like you’re used to looking like the town idiot based on your rep.
Smh at another melon not understanding basic English :-) I SAID LYNN CARES ABOUT DEFENSE AND RUNNING THE BALL!!!..no-one mentioned "stats". Gordon has missed several games this year and their other backs are better at catching the ball so what do you expect?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:49 AM 11-03-2019
Smh at another melon not understanding basic English :-) I SAID LYNN CARES ABOUT DEFENSE AND RUNNING THE BALL!!!..no-one mentioned "stats". Gordon has missed several games this year and their other backs are better at catching the ball so what do you expect?
The same thing you’re expecting with half our O-line banged up most of the season
[Reply]
JakeF 10:55 AM 11-03-2019
It's something really good that we have brewing with Pat and Andy together, and you want to flush it all down the fucking toilet.
What about the rest of the team?

Andy Reid gained control of the entire organization when Dorsey was fired. The only person Andy answers to now is Clark and he's not around for the Daily operations. Andy runs everything now, on and off the field.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:20 AM 11-03-2019
No, your "cock" is clearly already firmly up ANDY REID'S FAT ASS...you little punk..and YES..REID IS NO BETTER THAN LYNN..I SAID IT...now what you gonna do about it forum big mouth? :-)
You're a buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:21 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
What about the rest of the team?

Andy Reid gained control of the entire organization when Dorsey was fired. The only person Andy answers to now is Clark and he's not around for the Daily operations. Andy runs everything now, on and off the field.
Prove it.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:32 AM 11-03-2019
You're a butt****ing moron.
Lol no forum big mouth..the only "butt****ing" going on is you with big red...DUMMY :-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:34 AM 11-03-2019
It's not about the "Patriots way", it's about him learning from a defensive genius "way".
Wants Michael Jordan's talent.
Suggests we go after MJ's son to secure said talent.

progeny is not a sure bet, but fools love "safe bets" & known commodities. It's why the NFL coaching ranks is a carousel, and the level of nepotism has to be one of the highest of any profession.

If I can't get the best brain surgeon in the world, my next choice is almost assuredly not to his son.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:36 AM 11-03-2019
Lol no forum big mouth..the only "butt****ing" going on is you with big red...DUMMY :-)
You said Andy Reid is no better than Anthony Lynn, fucktard.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up