ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stephen Belichick a name to keep an eye on?
UChieffyBugger 07:06 PM 11-02-2019
So recently it's been revealed that Bill's son, Steve Belichick, has been calling plays for the defense this season HERE. Now obviously being the son of Belichick is gonna come with expectations and privileges. But when you look at his record he's been involved In the Pats system since 2012 In some capacity and has worked his way up from defensive assistant, to safeties/secondary coach to now calling plays for a defense that is on a historic run (even though their poor opposition has obviously played a huge part in that).

In a world where young guys like McVay, Shanahan, Zac Taylor etc are getting head coaching jobs in their early 30s, I wonder how long it will be before someone makes a move for him? Or are the Pats grooming him to be Bill's eventual replacement? Bill's tree may not have achieved much, but can you imagine the knowledge Stephen must have learned from his father? Kyle Shanahan is certainly using everything his father taught him right now that's for sure :-)

Andy is not gonna last forever so that's why I often find myself looking out for young coaches with potential...the next great head coach is out there...it's just a matter of who gets lucky enough to spot them early and give them a chance.
[Reply]
Iconic 11-02-2019, 07:13 PM
This message has been deleted by Iconic.
FloridaMan88 07:15 PM 11-02-2019
No thanks...

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:19 PM 11-02-2019
Britt Reid being groomed to take over Chiefs in 2025
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:20 PM 11-02-2019
Kill yourself OP
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:21 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
No thanks...

LOL nah bro!!!..he's A NEW MAN NOW!!!..and you can tell he's just as stern and intense as his father :-)

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:24 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Kill yourself OP
And surprise surprise the forum CLOWN has made an appearance on one of MY THREADS again!!!...

[Reply]
GayFrogs 07:29 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
No thanks...

Actually a badass look imo
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:30 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL nah bro!!!..he's A NEW MAN NOW!!!..and you can tell he's just as stern and intense as his father :-)

Has definitely seen more than a few up close.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:37 PM 11-02-2019
Does he cheat, too?

What am I saying? Of course he does. He's working for the Patriots.
[Reply]
Sorry 07:38 PM 11-02-2019
I’d like to see a couple years cementing his defensive scheme. Don’t pretend bill isn’t the one doing the real guidance of the d.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:47 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Has definitely seen more than a few up close.
A few what? Tom Brady kiddie make out sessions?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:08 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I’d like to see a couple years cementing his defensive scheme. Don’t pretend bill isn’t the one doing the real guidance of the d.
Yeah it's gonna be interesting to see what his approach is as far as a HC role is concerned. I'm sure the more it's revealed he calls plays, the more buzz will build around him. The question will be if he's content with working with his father for the long term and possibly taking over or does he want to build his own legacy elsewhere? We'll see....he's certainly gonna be in demand that's for sure.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 11-02-2019
did we not learn our lesson the first time?

the patriot way is garbage
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:23 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
did we not learn our lesson the first time?

the patriot way is garbage
It's not about the "Patriots way", it's about him learning from a defensive genius "way".
[Reply]
srvy 08:31 PM 11-02-2019
Does he have the cheat gene?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up