Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:25 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Oakland gonna get ass kicked this week by the Chargers.
Yeah I feel it too
[Reply]
O.city 04:27 PM 11-04-2019
I'm a bit scared of the Chargers to be honest, but they've dug themselves pretty deep that it probably won't matter.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:31 PM 11-04-2019
I'm a bit scared of the Chargers to be honest

via GIPHY

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:32 PM 11-04-2019
I'm a bit scared of the Chargers to be honest, but they've dug themselves pretty deep that it probably won't matter.
They’re still super talented but they’re just not gonna pass KC. They’re inferior in about every way, most importantly coaching.

They MIGHT sneak into the playoffs if a perfect storm comes together. But their schedule is still pretty darn tough.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11-04-2019, 04:33 PM
This message has been deleted by Gravedigger.
ModSocks 04:33 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They’re still super talented
JFC they're effin terrible. Maybe back before TC they were super talented. They suck now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:35 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
JFC they're effin terrible. Maybe back before TC they were super talented. They suck now.
They’re still loaded with top notch groups at WR, RB, DE, and the secondary is taking a leap when James gets back.

Definitely better than the Raiders in terms of talent.
[Reply]
sedated 04:40 PM 11-04-2019
The Bears missing that kick at the end of the game could come back to be the lucky break that let SD get into the playoffs.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:41 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The Packers and their fans say "Hello".

Just dont overlook them like the Packers did.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:44 PM 11-04-2019
They’re still loaded with top notch groups at WR, RB, DE, and the secondary is taking a leap when James gets back.

Yep, their biggest problem is Rivers. "Very inconsistent ".
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:45 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
The Bears missing that kick at the end of the game could come back to be the lucky break that let SD get into the playoffs.
With 5 losses already, they’d have to probably lose no more than 2 games the rest of the way.

They have 2 games against us, 2 against the Raiders, Jacksonville, and Minnesota remaining. I would bet they lose at least 2 of those 6 games.

At 9-7, they still may miss the playoffs. The Bills and Colts could both stumble and get to 10 wins.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:46 PM 11-04-2019

Dafuq. Totally disagree.

Their RB's are all JAG's. Melvin Gordon, up until Sunday, has looked monumentally awful. Ekeler has proven to be fumble prone and Justin Jackson is in a walking boot.

Mike Williams can't seem to get separation, Keenan Allen is a great route runner but doesn't scare a defense. Neither WR is running away from anyone, and neither are threats beyond just a traditional big bodied WR.

They're down, what 3 CB's and a safety at least? Nassir Adderly is on IR too. That secondary is a hot mess right now, and something tells me by the time James gets back to speed it won't matter anymore.

Yeah Bosa is good and they just got Ingrahm back, but beyond that? Pffffffff

PFFFFFFFFF

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Their O-line is garbage, they can't run the ball worth a shit and father time looks like he's caught up with Phillipe Rios.

That franchise is just one week removed from talking about releasing Rivers this offseason and drafting a QB.

No, just no. Those guys are on life support.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:28 PM 11-04-2019
imagine what this pass rush is going to do to Rivers
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:36 PM 11-04-2019
We still got a shot at the one seed. But we'd likely have to win out from here. Sooo... it's not much of a shot lol.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:37 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
imagine what this pass rush is going to do to Rivers
^I like that
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:39 PM 11-04-2019
Chris Jones at DE on first down, second, and third and long is a good look. Let the gravy boys eat up the RB's and Jones has all the power to seal the edge. (Dalvin Cook nodding his head in agreement.)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 76
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up