Page 52 of 121
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:38 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
What confidence? That should have left him a long time ago.
Yeah, before every game, even night games, the dude puts on guyliner just to make himself feel tough.

Maybe having an older brother who was always better hurt his confidence, and then watching that brother, who was always better, totally struggle and suck in the NFL, made him feel like he would never succeed, and that's why he has no confidence.

Last year he went something like 100+ attempts in a row without targeting a receiver more than 10 yards down field. Not even Captain Checkdown ever came close to having a stretch like that.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:02 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Yeah, before every game, even night games, the dude puts on guyliner just to make himself feel tough.

Maybe having an older brother who was always better hurt his confidence, and then watching that brother, who was always better, totally struggle and suck in the NFL, made him feel like he would never succeed, and that's why he has no confidence.

Last year he went something like 100+ attempts in a row without targeting a receiver more than 10 yards down field. Not even Captain Checkdown ever came close to having a stretch like that.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Context is everything. We had jack and shit for WR's last year. Our OL was terrible and injured.

He still had over 4,000 yards and 20 TDs.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:45 AM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Context is everything. We had jack and shit for WR's last year. Our OL was terrible and injured.

He still had over 4,000 yards and 20 TDs.
I think you mean 19 TDs -- i.e., the second fewest of any QB to start 16 games, better only than brokedick Keenum.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:58 AM 08-15-2019
I would take him as a reclamation project if I’m a team with a good HC that is in a QB bind.

The Titans, Bills and Bengals could need a QB as early as next season, but if I was Carr I would try to go somewhere where he can actually have a shot.

If Brees is done this year, I would try to trade for Carr and see what Sean Payton can do with him while looking for a QB.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:03 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I think you mean 19 TDs -- i.e., the second fewest of any QB to start 16 games, better only than brokedick Keenum.
And his highest yards/attempt in his career.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:07 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
And his highest yards/attempt in his career.
Well, if last year was the best he's got ....:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:45 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
19 TDs? Jesus.
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:59 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would take him as a reclamation project if I’m a team with a good HC that is in a QB bind.

The Titans, Bills and Bengals could need a QB as early as next season, but if I was Carr I would try to go somewhere where he can actually have a shot.

If Brees is done this year, I would try to trade for Carr and see what Sean Payton can do with him while looking for a QB.
Nah, I would roll with Bridgewater at a fraction of the cost. I think he brings a lot more to the table than Carr does.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:46 PM 08-15-2019
Did someone brag about 19 TD passes :-) This isn't John Elway he's being compared to...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:10 PM 08-15-2019
Andy would do wonders for Carr. We could flip him to some QB hungry dumb franchise like we used to be.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:26 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Andy would do wonders for Carr. We could flip him to some QB hungry dumb franchise like we used to be.
Ideally, we should become a flip factory for as many positions as possible.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:31 PM 08-16-2019

I doubt the bills are giving up on Allen any time soon
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:43 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hopefully Mahomes can get to his level.
:-)

Derek Carr in his career against the Chiefs:

2-9, 74.8 QB rating, 14 TD, 11 INT, 30 sacks pic.twitter.com/8LSSPuEXQ4

— Bird Law Expert (@RealBirdLawyer) November 23, 2019

[Reply]
Pablo 06:36 PM 11-23-2019
2-9.

Man, we own that shit tier franchise. He's such a huge pussy too. Gonna be fun to fuck them up here in a week.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:45 PM 11-23-2019

Watch New England get him and turn him into Brady 2.0
That would be some shit.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 121
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up