ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 97
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 04:49 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
You forgot the rest of the country has daylight savings. 2:25 kickoff here in AZ
Daylight Savings Time ends (at 2 am) Sunday morning, not sure how that affects your start time.
[Reply]
eDave 04:50 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Daylight Savings Time ends (at 2 am) Sunday morning, not sure how that affects your start time.
We, except for the Navajo Nation, don't recognize Daylight Savings Time. It's an awful idea to have one extra hour of sunlight out here.

Indiana doesn't either, as of 2005. Rural Indianians believed changing the clock at all is considered unnatural and unhealthy for cows.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:59 PM 11-02-2017
For the record, Alice Cooperstown is closed for good.

It wasn't great but it served it's purpose many times for sporting events over the years.

RIP. :-)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:01 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
We, except for the Navajo Nation, don't recognize Daylight Savings Time. It's an awful idea to have one extra hour of sunlight out here.

Indiana doesn't either, as of 2005. Rural Indianians believed changing the clock at all is considered unnatural and unhealthy for cows.
Which means Sunday after 2 am you'll only be an hour different from central time instead of 2. So wont the game then start at 1:25 not 2:25 there? Just tryin' to help out here.
[Reply]
eDave 05:01 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
For the record, Alice Cooperstown is closed for good.

It wasn't great but it served it's purpose many times for sporting events over the years.

RIP. :-)
No way.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:02 PM 11-02-2017
No way.
I wouldn't joke about this.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/resta...closed-9807634
[Reply]
eDave 05:04 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I wouldn't joke about this.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/resta...closed-9807634
That's too bad. As you said, it served it's purpose. Well.

Spent many a downtown concert/sporting event pre/post -party there.

It will always be remembered as the place we met.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:04 PM 11-02-2017
Which means Sunday after 2 am you'll only be an hour different from central time instead of 2. So wont the game then start at 1:25 not 2:25 there? Just tryin' to help out here.
Your math sucks as much as your driving!

Currently on Pacific time where games start at 10 and 1. We now "move" to Mountain time where games start at 11 and 2.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 05:06 PM 11-02-2017
Yer really hawt and stuff when yer doin' the math.

Dinny
[Reply]
KS Smitty 06:08 PM 11-02-2017
:-) WTF do you know about my drivin lewdog? I can drive circles around your ass. I will give you the math though.

Dinny, as always, you know just what to say. XOXO

FWIW I misunderstood WHy Not's comment, we are ending daylight savings time and returning to standard time and I thought he meant we were still on it. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 06:12 PM 11-02-2017
:-) WTF do you know about my drivin lewdog? I can drive circles around your ass. I will give you the math though.

Dinny, as always, you know just what to say. XOXO

FWIW I misunderstood WHy Not's comment, we are ending daylight savings time and returning to standard time and I thought he meant we were still on it. :-)
You’re a woman.

Tells me everything I need to know about your driving boo.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:16 PM 11-02-2017
I am still in IN. The SO is at her daughters as DR. has her on bed rest expecting 3rd child... I have been holding off discussing going to AZ without her. We will come out once she pops him out as all the other relatives will help out then, plus she will be back on her feet...

I'll be up to 6 grand kiddo's in a couple of weeks!!!
Dammed I feel old.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 06:18 PM 11-02-2017
I already did.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:20 PM 11-02-2017

You need a tissue?
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:24 PM 11-02-2017

That was fun. Remember that band that literally everybody knew except me?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 97
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up