ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2431 of 4790
« First < 1431193123312381242124272428242924302431 243224332434243524412481253129313431 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:32 PM 12-03-2019
So, after one game, I’m supposed to proclaim him as great or a failure. Got it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:34 PM 12-03-2019
He could play 100 games and it's the same posts, man. It was well see on Flacco and Keenum too :-)...well we saw alright
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:34 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
The point is MHM NEVER makes solid predictions. He prefers to straddle the fence with his PA shtick.
So? He doesn't have to. Like I said, feel free to make all the predictions you want. It doesn't matter, and no one fucking cares.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:38 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yup. Looks like he even fooled another simpleton with his shtick. Dude rode in like he was saving Maid Marian or something...
Nah, just people get fed up with you two's shtick.

They kicked our ass for years, now they suck. We got it. Take the W and move on. But the simpleton you speak of here, are you two. Guess it's just your way of making you feel better about yourselves, so carry on.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:42 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Nah, just people get fed up with you two's shtick.

They kicked our ass for years, now they suck. We got it. Take the W and move on. But the simpleton you speak of here, are you two. Guess it's just your way of making you feel better about yourselves, so carry on.
It's just begun fella. We put up with their shit for a decade and they run and hide when it's our turn. I do respect Mania for at least popping in (not near as much with Manning or special threads, but still). Clowns like Dickum, Hef, Kaylore,...etc are just troll cowards. Mania is at least fun to flip shit with when he's around. Vail too...
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:45 PM 12-03-2019
It's just begun fella. We put up with their shit for a decade and they run and hide when it's our turn. I do respect Mania for at least popping in (not near as much with Manning or special threads, but still). Clowns like Dickum, Hef, Kaylore,...etc are just troll cowards. Mania is at least fun to flip shit with when he's around. Vail too...
Fair enough.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:58 PM 12-03-2019
All of this. And besides, who the fuck is going to tell ME to stop being an asshole to Denver/Pat/Faid trolls?

Good luck with that. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:17 PM 12-03-2019
He could play 100 games and it's the same posts, man. It was well see on Flacco and Keenum too :-)...well we saw alright
Ha... yeah, I was so wrong for holding out on Flacco and Keenum.
[Reply]
TEX 01:22 PM 12-03-2019
So? He doesn't have to. Like I said, feel free to make all the predictions you want. It doesn't matter, and no one ****ing cares.
If you don't care, then why are you here spewing all over the place?
Tell ya what "Champ," revisit your take regarding predictions and enlighten yourself by going back in this very thread and see who made the most accurate predictions regarding the Broncos over the past 4 years...Then bring your uninformed, non-caring ass back here, and say
Originally Posted by :
"You can't predict the future any more than he can"
Or :-) yourself. :-)

MHM has NO PROBLEM admitting when he's wrong. I predict that you do. How's that for a prediction?
[Reply]
manchambo 01:39 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Two birds with one stone. Hail Mary's are bullshit luck plays too. If the defender is close enough to take the receiver down they are close enough to try to play the ball. There should at least be some yardage limit, more than 15.

Funny Donk fans hyperventilating about Lock when he threw for like 140. Then they blame that on the OC. But I get the standards are low.
I'm not sure what the right solution is. My only point is that there is a logical reason for the rule being what it currently is: to avoid situations where a defender is better off interfering than not interfering, for example if he's beaten for a pass in the endzone.

It would kind of suck if a team had the ball on the 40, threw for a sure touchdown, the defender tackled the receiver, and the result was ball on the 25.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:42 PM 12-03-2019
Better than a team getting a bogus penalty to the one or a bogus winning FG...it's a joke
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:59 PM 12-03-2019
More like two decades, but who's counting. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:05 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
If you don't care, then why are you here spewing all over the place?
Tell ya what "Champ," revisit your take regarding predictions and enlighten yourself by going back in this very thread and see who made the most accurate predictions regarding the Broncos over the past 4 years...Then bring your uninformed, non-caring ass back here, and say Or :-) yourself. :-)

MHM has NO PROBLEM admitting when he's wrong. I predict that you do. How's that for a prediction?
Not going through thousands of your psycho babble posts. If you want to hunt and peck for a few ones you were so right about, feel free to bump them.

Thing is, you're enough of an egotistical douche, you just may. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:05 PM 12-03-2019
Yeah after the Mahomes era it will be 2
[Reply]
TEX 04:24 PM 12-03-2019
Not going through thousands of your psycho babble posts. If you want to hunt and peck for a few ones you were so right about, feel free to bump them.

Thing is, you're enough of an egotistical douche, you just may. :-)
Hey Dipshit, it was you who came here spewing shit and looking for a fight. You found several. Now you're just proving to be the same pussy you've been for 20 years. Eat your popcorn to that fact. Fool.
[Reply]
Page 2431 of 4790
« First < 1431193123312381242124272428242924302431 243224332434243524412481253129313431 > Last »
Up